shape
carat
color
clarity

I Love My Princess......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Allright. I''ve noticed some people have a slight aversion to princess cut stones. I''m here to say that I have one, and I LOVE IT!!!!! I know that they are becoming common. I know that the specifications on the right cut and so forth are still iffy. I know that some people consider princess cuts to be for the "younger" crowd ( I''m 25, so yes, I''m younger). But it all that doesn''t matter to me. I love my princess. It came from my husband with his love. If you love your princess ( or a princess in general, don''t have to own one), leave me your comments about them here.....

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
anyone? anyone?.......

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Although I don''t own a princess, I very much admire my aunt''s. It''s a 2 ct. princess low-set in a heavy yellow gold band. I enjoy looking at all the fancy cuts. I don''t discriminate based on shape. My like or dislike is determined by the way they are set. For instance, I like pears, but I LOVE them when they are bezel-set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results