shape
carat
color
clarity

I love gems with inclusions

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
Crazy maybe but I've collected a few now with inclusions and I feel like they give it character. I just picked up this pink sapphire from firewater gems. It's got quite a few inclusions/ rutile pieces but I really love how unique it is.
On a side note I feel like it needs an old world setting...
Thoughts? s913627216465936_p837_i2_w900.jpg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw that marked as "sold" -- congrats if this is the 0.84-ct one (?).

I agree it looks pretty! I can't really tell what is inclusion vs what is brilliance, tbh, so that can work in your favor.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this!
Hope you post some zoomed in photos of them, when you get it

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
Heres a link; it lets you zoom in prob better than I can do any reasonable time soon

https://www.finewatergems.com/store/p837/0.94ctUnheatedSapphire.html

I'm thinking it might look good with small Alexandrite sidetones. It will compliment the purple and the greens in the alexandrite will compliment the pink and orange tones of the rutiles... what do you think?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful bubblegum pink with some lavender in it. I think the color is rare and you have a nice gem. It’s one of those gems where the inclusions don’t matter as much because the color is so nice, and the cutting as well.

It would look good in any setting because the stone pops.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
The pics dont do it justice but I sure love it. It has flashes of golden from the orange rutiles. I'm gonna get some small alexandrites and do a cluster of them on the side of it I think.

Attachments

• IMG_3013 copy.jpg
    IMG_3013 copy.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 19

idola

Shiny_Rock
Oh it's so pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results