shape
carat
color
clarity

I know i have asked for PS dust before but......

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Can I ask again?! I asked for PS dust for a lump in my breast in the past which is still being followed (history of lots of growths in that area)...
Anyway, I am here to ask for more PS dust as I will be getting a genetic test (long story) on Thursday which will tell me if I have a genetic mutation which causes melanoma and pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic cancer is hard to screen for and there would be up to 60% chance of getting it. It would be very high for melanoma ,but at least you can screen for that easily. :(
It takes 8-12 weeks for results to come back.....
I am an anxious person my nature so I would greatly appreciate some PS dust please!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
LOTS and lots and lots of dust, Abby! Poof! DUST!

The anxiety of cancer tests can be overwhelming. I've had them myself and have had family members waiting for results, too. I don't know what to suggest, apart from keeping yourself busy with everyday stuff.

8-12 WEEKS for results to come back? Wow....that seems crazy! Well, all you can do is be philosophical, I suppose. What will be, will be, and at least you're onto it ahead of time with the tests, if there is indeed anything to be ahead of. Sounds like you're getting good medical care. It would be worse if you were not getting any care but living in blissful ignorance and then finding out you had cancer after it had been there for a while.

Lots of love,

Smith xxxx

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for a good outcome! I know the wait is excruciating.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending buckets of PS dust your way Abby and adding (((hugs))) too. Waiting can be stressful and overwhelming when you think of all the possibilities but try and put it out of your mind while you wait since you cannot do anything more right now. Try to enjoy the holiday season and do the things you love doing and here's hoping for this to all be a distant memory when you receive good news.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust and positive thoughts coming your way Abby, really sorry you're dealing with so many health issues.

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! Your messages help!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
dust!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Well it is hard not to worry isn't it. :)
Try to enjoy 'the little things' while you wait, and of course make sure you dwell on the fact that there is lots and lots of
DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST, DUST , DUST!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust to you, Abby12. Wishing you good health.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what Lara said x 100

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is a lot of dust! :)
Thank you!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Oh Abby, the waiting is always a pain. You'll certainly be in my thoughts, and I know you'll be back to tell us the good news in the new year. I'm definitely sending lots of dust your way!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Abby - what a lot to be concerned about! Here's *DUST* for a good outcome, and more *DUST* for you to be able to relax and take care of every day things and enjoy the holidays in spite of all this!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots of dusts!!! Please don't worry too much and enjoy the warm loving holidays with your loved ones!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots and lots of dust, Abby :!: :wavey:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dust dust dust!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs x

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with your genetic test, Abby. 8-12 weeks is such a long time to wait. Hopefully the holiday season will keep you preoccupied for part of the time so you won't think about it as much.

Sending boatloads of dust your way.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm sending endless quantities of dust your way :love: Any time you're feeling low, please e-mail and ask for more dust.

I have breast cancer. The tumour was removed and I received immune system 'boost' acupuncture. Eventually, that procedure took its toll and I had to stop. I'm 71 and have no dependents so I decided that I would not take further treatment.

I'm a year and a half into this journey and often feel very tired. Other than that, all's well. I feel as if I've dotted all my 'i's' and crossed all my 't's so I am at peace with my decision. I live day to day and some days are better than others. :bigsmile:

While I'm much more limited in what a can do, I'm enjoying every moment of feeling well. :bigsmile:

This is certainly not suitable for everyone, but it works for me. :appl:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for all the PS dust! It feels great to get so much support!
Isaku dust right back at ya! I hope you are doing ok in your journey! Do what feels right for you and keep us updated on how you are doing!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
I get results Friday! I am extremly nervous!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Dust, dust and more dust for you, Abby. :appl: :appl:

I'll be watching this thread for updates. :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TONS of dust coming your way Abby!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, the waiting really is the most horrible part ;(

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
More dust to you!!!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust coming your way!!!!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! The thought of sitting down to listen to her tell me results is making me sick!
Oh I really do not know if I can do this!

And I meant extremely...damn typo! Grrr

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Your genes are your genes, whether you take a test or not. A skilled geneticist will talk to you about your results and what the percentages and probabilities mean for you. I understand that it can be intimidating and scary, but it is better be armed with information that could save or prolong your life than to be blindsided with a medical condition.
Internet hugs to you. :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers for a positive result. If it comes back you have the pancreatic gene, what can be done?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued PS dust and good luck for good test results Abby.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results