shape
carat
color
clarity

I keep buying pink stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
I have -

1 watermelon tourmaline
1 Pink Topaz

On its way -

1 Malaya Garnet
1 Pink Tajik Spinel

My next stone should hopefully be a Cornflower Blue Sapphire. But I might divert from the plan and get a pad sapphire or a pink sapphire! Who Knows!!!

Does anyone else gravitate to 1 colour? (I''m not even a pink girl in real life)

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
I don't own much pink clothing, but I LOVE pink! My Mr. Pink thread is evidence of my obsession. I love pink sapphires, tourmaline, malaya garnets, padparadscha sapphires, spinels, morganite... I love it all! More more more!

I think my absolute favorite pinks are the peachy pinks that are so hard to find. Lori's amazing sunstone haunts my dreams
9.gif

Peachy Pink thread

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2010 8:57:00 AM
Author: PinkAsscher678
I don''t own much pink clothing, but I LOVE pink! My Mr. Pink thread is evidence of my obsession. I love pink sapphires, tourmaline, malaya garnets, padparadscha sapphires, spinels, morganite... I love it all! More more more!

I think my absolute favorite pinks are the peachy pinks that are so hard to find. Lori''s amazing sunstone haunts my dreams
9.gif

Peachy Pink thread
I gravitate toward almost every color, except yellow. I do have quite a few pink stones though, mostly tourmaline and spinel.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lighter purples for me..lavender/lilacs. And then yellows. Lighter blues and bright greens. Not that I actually have any stones, mind you..but I looked in my gem color folders where I save colors that strike me for inspiration, and the purple folder has about 50 pictures, green has like..8-ha!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
I tend to gravitate towards earth tones - yellow, orange, brown and anything in between.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I like red stones. I decided to stop buying red garnets at least until I have my backlog set. But, that doesn't stop me from getting rubies or rubellites!
3.gif

And, lass, I think that pink or red looks great with many colors of clothing. I was wearing my Mahenge spinel ring the other day, and thinking that the stone is like wearing a bit of lipstick. Just a tiny shot of color is all that is needed to liven up an outfit (or your face
1.gif
). I would never wear an entire outfit the color of my Mahenge, just like I would never cover my entire face with pink lipstick.
14.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I tend to go for pinks/purple/lavenders...I don''t know why...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue - sapphires. Probably nr 1 color
Oranges - I thought I had enough spessartines. Obviously, not.
Red - garnets, spinels and rubies, but I have seen so few rubies I really liked!
And violets - all shades! No secondaries, but all kinds of amethysts. Hopefully Amguy doesn'' hear me. What I have found out, though, is that a really good amethyst is hard to find!
I like certain greens, mostly if they are bright. I do not care which types of secondaries they have.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I''m drawn to warm colors like orange, red, yellow and anything peachy. Blues, greens, and purples only if it truly catches my eye.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been feeling the blues lately!

I do have a pink malaya garnet, and a padparadscha sapphire ring which I adore though!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
GREEN! Like you had to ask.
3.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have the exact same "problem"! While I rarely wear pink (and never in "gemstone" tones), I find myself attracted to pink gems. The more outrageous the tone, the better. I have a mahenge ring, a pink tourmaline pendant, pink tourmaline stakers (a dusky rose cab and a pink with lavender secondary) and more unset pink gems that I should.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love pink! Good choices in pink stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results