shape
carat
color
clarity

I JUST UPGRADED.............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
before I even got the ring. I had originally posted that I purchased a 1.532 G SI1 ACA from Whiteflash. I was scheduled to make the final payment next week, but then I noticed Whiteflash just got a bunch of new ACA's in the 1.5 to 1.7 carat range. I saw a couple ACA's that looked great and were a little bigger than the 1.532 I had been making payments on. I called Lesley last week to inquire about some of the stones that I was interested in, (they were still at AGS getting certified). When the stones returned the next day, Lesley and Brian compared some stones and recomended a 1.696 F SI2 (eye-clean). So, for about $200, I got to upgrade from about a 7.47 mm stone to a 7.75 mm stone. Not sure on how big the difference is, but I'll take it for $200! Here are the specs........
Report: AGS
Shape: ACA Hearts and Arrows Round
Carat: 1.696
Color: F
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.6
Table: 55.5
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown % 15.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion % 43
Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
Polish/Symmetry: Ideal/Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 7.74-7.76-4.70
Ideal Scope is amazing, I cannot wait until next week to get my hands on this ring!! Link:
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=2323683
Special Thank You to Lesley and Brian at Whiteflash for their help and Patience!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! you are probably the quickest upgrader in PS history! Please post pics of your ring once it''s set!

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
LOL, Lesley told me that this was the first time that someone did this. The ring is set in a prong setting just like Mara's with 20 .03 ACA's. My Gf has a 4.5 ring size, and the setting is about 2.3-2.5 mm wide.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. Congrats. That sounds like a winner all the way around. What setting are you going with? Details we need details, and dont forget pics.

shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, that''s my kind of upgrade
36.gif
. Please post pictures when the ring is complete, it''s going to be a knockout
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh that''s awesome! bigger for $200?? count me in! well done pahoyafan!
36.gif
can''t wait to see it.

go hoya''s!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thats great you better make sure you tell your gal that you upgraded for her before she even got it !!! lol !!!
face20.gif
Can''t wait to see pics!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, that sounds like a great upgrade for just $200 extra. Congratulations, I''m sure your girlfriend will be be very happy - her jaw will drop.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that''s my kinda upgrade, much bigger and still cost effective...yay!!!! i''m sure it will be stunning, can''t wait to see pictures!
2.gif

congrats!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s sweet!! Congrats, and a great buy!! Can''t wait to see the pics!!!

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Swiped it right out from under me! I talked to Renee at WF about that stone last week b/c ring now I am getting an "I" color 1.68 and I was thinking of switching. When I asked Lesley about it last night she said that she had just sold it to you.

Congratulations. They tell me that it is a really spectacular stone.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats
36.gif
Can''t wait to see it. Sounds like an incredible deal for just $200 more!

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Shay37: It's the same type of prong setting that Mara has (sorry to be a copycat Mara).

Gonzo: Wow, I was actually going to wait until this week to call, thank god i called last week
2.gif

Lesley told me that as soon as Brian picked up the stone he commented on how gorgeous it was.
That's all it took to make my decision. I should have the ring by next Wed., so I'll try to get some pics up next weekend (have to be sneaky with the GF).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results