shape
carat
color
clarity

I just saw a baby bump...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, and I normally don''t do this, but I was channel surfing and saw Jennifer Lopez on TRL.. and she looks sooo pregnant it''s crazy! Are they still denying it? I''m out of the loop!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
People.com

BELLY DANCE

Is she or isn''t she? Amid rumors of pregnancy, Jennifer Lopez keeps on dancing during a performance Wednesday at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The singer, in Roberto Cavalli, is currently on tour with husband Marc Anthony.
Thursday, October 4, 2007

jennifer_lopez2.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Apparently, she is pregnant with twins!! I read somewhere that she was going to be announcing her pregnancy on the David Letterman show.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, seems like the rumours are true!

I hear somewhere that she was expecting twins! (hlmr posting at shame time, posting twins!
28.gif
)

Time will tell.

Also cutie Christina Aguilera is allegedly expecting!

"BUMP IN THE NIGHT
Though she remains mum on her pregnancy, Christina Aguilera lets the world see her baby bump as she and husband Jordan Bratman head to a Mark Ronson concert at Los Angeles'' El Rey theater on Wednesday. Also in the crowd: fellow mom-to-be Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton. Friday, October 5, 2007"

christina_aguilera2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
on the sup today it said that OK magazine confirmed it. but don''t know how reputable of a source that is! they also have other pictures where she looks definitely preggo.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Halle Berry is expecting too but she has been talking about it; she looks great! Jennifer looks preggers to me.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Uh oh, it''s another hollywood A-lister baby boom!!
34.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw TRL toooooo...J-Lo''s dress surely looked like it was concealing SOMETHING! I hope she is preggo, seems like she is finally with the right guy and I bet they''ll make beautiful babies together!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i also read that j. lo''s having twins.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I understand when they do not report it initially, in case of miscarriage etc. BUT COME ON! They are about to deliver, and they are still either not comfirming it or are flat out denying it? Weird. Just really not normal. Do they think we are idiots and cannot tell a pregnant stomach at months gestation?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I think it would be great if JLO is expecting, but it''s really none of our business. I don''t think we should expect "announcements" from celebrities. Just because they entertain us doesn''t mean we have a right to know their personal lives. I don''t know any woman who has made a national announcement when she''s expecting. Why should a celebrity be any different?

But I do have to add that I really enjoy finding out when one of my "girls" is expecting. I like to know when the baby''s born and what the name is, then I want to see pics. But, i still don''t think we should expect it.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most regular gals are not in the news and photographed constantly, with clear baby bumps, while denying being pregnant. While no one would state the public is OWED being told, common sense would say when it becomes so clear as to be undeniable, why continue to keep mum, no pun intended, only to appear with a newborn shortly after?

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i think shes pregnant, i mean thats kinda the first thing i noticed on TRL, and she just seemed like she was glowing! shes so cute

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Things in Hollyweird are soooo crazy right now, don''t blame anyone for keeping quiet about their pregnancies. Yeah we can tell from the pics, no secret there. But it''s their right to announce it and their right to keep it quiet, JMHO.
2.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
With JLo... I can see her just keeping it quiet to minimize the tabloid exposure as long as possible and then, even though its clearly in the tabloids now, not feeding the beast by commenting on it. After the Bennifer madness, can you blame her?

Plus, from reading between the lines of her past statements on the subject, I think this pregnancy has been many many years in waiting. I can see her being extra cautious on the miscarriage front.

As for Xtina, does she look like she had some work done on her face? I would love for that to be some puffy-baby weight face, but it looks like she has some super-siliconed lips as well as maybe other stuff done.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 10:33:14 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 10/8/2007 10:03:57 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Things in Hollyweird are soooo crazy right now, don''t blame anyone for keeping quiet about their pregnancies. Yeah we can tell from the pics, no secret there. But it''s their right to announce it and their right to keep it quiet, JMHO.
2.gif
I agree!! Its their private lives.. let them entertain and have their own lives..
1.gif
They totally have every right to keep their personal lives private... but I don''t generally keep up with celebrity news, so I didn''t know if they had said anything. Her cheeks were glowing and she looked so calm and happy, (aside from the bump).

I''m so happy for her if she is!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 11:55:30 PM
Author: cara

As for Xtina, does she look like she had some work done on her face? I would love for that to be some puffy-baby weight face, but it looks like she has some super-siliconed lips as well as maybe other stuff done.
Ah, that is sad that Christina does look different. Her lips? She is gorgeous. When someone who looks like her has work done, there is NO hope for the rest of us mere mortals
7.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 4:01:51 PM
Author: Skippy123
Halle Berry is expecting too but she has been talking about it; she looks great! Jennifer looks preggers to me.

I saw an interview with her last night and how refreshing! She said she talks open about her pregnancy b/c she is in love with her BF, excited about the baby, and she doesn''t understand why anyone would want to deny something so special. JLo is still saying she is not by the way. I do believe it is up to the woman to tell when she chooses but there DOES become a point when it is so silly to deny it (ahem..Christina??) As celebs their lives will *always* be in the media. After the first trimester or at least when you are showing I think it is obvious and it is stupid for them to play dumb.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah Tacori! That is my point. I understand if you had miscarriages etc, or just want to make sure the baby is healthy, so you wait three months or so, a bit more if you are high risk. Most women would agree that makes sense. But once you know things are fine, I would think it is a joyous event, and since it will soon become a bit obvious, well, I just do not get the games involved. Christina looks SOOOOOO pregnant. As did a number of other celebs. After like, what, 30 weeks, again, not that you must announce it, but if a reporter asks, and you demur, it just seems weird to me. I guess we should assume they ate a really big lunch!

Hooray for Halle. She has been very open about wanting a baby, and I am so happy for her. She miscarried with David Justice, and I only hope for her an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Boy, with those genes, I can only imagine how stunning that baby will be!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exactly DF. It is pathetic. Though I am always surprised when celeb''s announce their pregnancy REALLY early (Nancy Grace, Elisabeth what''s her face from "the view," etc...) Some of these women with due dates AFTER mine were telling the media before we had told our friends and coworkers. Crazy! We didn''t even wait that long. Haha! Halle''s baby WILL be beautiful! I know she has been talking about wanting a baby for years. I hope everything goes smoothly for her. Seems like a baby boom. Everywhere I go I see so many preggos. I guess it is "wartime." Isn''t that when all the booms historically are?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would not announce at conception, either. Again, some women are sooo excited and get pregnant so fast, and they tell people. Most times things are fine, but sometimes they lose the baby, and it is sad. When I got pregnant, I told close friends right away, since I decided that even if something did go wrong, of course I would tell them anyway, so whether they knew I was pregnant and then had an issue or found out about the issue afterward was not of importance. But telling people generally, I did wait. I agree with you that to an extant, a celebrity does sign on a bit to live their lives a bit more visibly, and if CA thinks in that photo above that she is fooling anyone, uh huh. And she may not care, which is fine, but when she does announce it, it will be a bit like, REALLY? What a shock!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 10:58:48 PM
if CA thinks in that photo above that she is fooling anyone, uh huh. but when she does announce it, it will be a bit like, REALLY? What a shock!

better start telling people.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results