shape
carat
color
clarity

I just happened to stumble upon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is mine (0.07 of blue goodness!)

tgthauyne.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2010 10:07:56 AM
Author: brandy_z28

Date: 3/21/2010 5:07:40 PM
Author: RockHugger
If you dont mind me asking, what was the vendors name who sold you those? I spent many hrs sifting through gems at my intergem show at one vendors stand...wondering if was the same one?

ETA: I LOVE that opal! I normally dont like opals, but I LOVE how unique that one is!!!
I purchased the Hauyne from Vance Gems. The opal and beryl came from two other vendors and I do not recall their names at the moment.
I bought a beautiful precision cut pink tourmaline from Vance gems. In a sea of very bizarre and seedy dealers at Intergem, I felt they were a very good booth. The wife, Elke, spent an hour talking to me about our mutual love of color and gems. It was fun!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 1:30:28 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
This is mine (0.07 of blue goodness!)

tgthauyne.jpg
That''s a gorgeous stone Lady_D!
30.gif

Thanks for the info.
1.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 1:30:45 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 3/22/2010 10:07:56 AM
Author: brandy_z28

Date: 3/21/2010 5:07:40 PM
Author: RockHugger
If you dont mind me asking, what was the vendors name who sold you those? I spent many hrs sifting through gems at my intergem show at one vendors stand...wondering if was the same one?

ETA: I LOVE that opal! I normally dont like opals, but I LOVE how unique that one is!!!
I purchased the Hauyne from Vance Gems. The opal and beryl came from two other vendors and I do not recall their names at the moment.
I bought a beautiful precision cut pink tourmaline from Vance gems. In a sea of very bizarre and seedy dealers at Intergem, I felt they were a very good booth. The wife, Elke, spent an hour talking to me about our mutual love of color and gems. It was fun!!
I had that same feeling TL. I felt good about them and their knowledge and honesty after talking with them for the small amount of time that I had left. They''re a must see on my next intergem trip.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Wow - that blue just glows in your outdoor photos! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWESOME!
30.gif
It's what every blue stone (sapphires included) dreams of looking like. Don't we all wish they come larger and also a lot hardier?
31.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great blue colour. I like the other stones too.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 9:15:02 PM
Author: Chrono
AWESOME!
30.gif
It''s what every blue stone (sapphires included) dreams of looking like. Don''t we all wish they come larger and also a lot hardier?
31.gif
Amen to that Chrono! Thank you.
1.gif
As much as I''d love to set and wear the hauyne I''m not sure I will. Earings or a pendant would be my only "safe" options. Still mulling those ideas over.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Maevie and oddoneout!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results