shape
carat
color
clarity

I just got these pictures in, please tell me if this asscher is ok

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
SARIN_GIA13664016.gif

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
IS_GIA13664016.jpg

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
DI40X_GIA13664016.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It looks pretty to me, but strmrdr will have to tell you if it''s truly pretty.
2.gif

shay

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
thanks! I know thats what i''m waiting for
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m no Storm, but I love it and I have an asscher.
2.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is lovely! I''m waiting for my asscher ring (next week! yay!) and yours looks great. It gives me the asscher fix I''m needing.

Did I miss the color/clarity?

I''m no expert, but it looks like a winner to me.

How will you set it?

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
Asscher 1.00 G VS1 GIA 69 59 5.68x5.48x3.78 stk- no vg ex slt

That is the diamond info! The setting will appear as the picture below without the milgraining.
MCDOWELL_RING.jpg

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
I''m no Storm either...but this asscher looks good to me.
And, I do love asschers, but still honing my diamond skills.

i like the setting you chose, w/o the milgraining....it is very very much what i would choose.

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
I'm so glad you all like it. I am about to finalize the order with whiteflash and I just wanted to make sure it looks good to everyone!
emteeth.gif

marketman

Rough_Rock
I know nothing about asschers but it looks nice to me

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know how it could look much better! Beautiful! And the setting is great, too! (I do like the milgrain)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a cute bit of rock :)

The picture must have been deformed a bit, because it shows a slightly rectangular shape - which I would have liked allot, but it is not the case. By measurements and the IS picture, the stone is as square as they get. And this really is a matter of taste all the way (not to mention most want them perfectly square not slightly rectangular).

I I would desire anything else from a 1 carat asscher cut and this one can't give me... is a bit less black in there. Possibly none at all. However, for that the pavilion would have been shallower (maybe around 46%) and the stone would have ended well below 1ct (abouy 80pts). Anyway, I would not hold something like this against this diamond or any other. Lets' say, this one gets a BIG WOW, and one without extincting, would get one BIG WOW and a quarter.
38.gif
No big deal.
Btw. this is not really my own thinking - but has something to do with the official Iscope chart for step cuts.

using_fancy_emerald_cuts.JPG

Maybe you would want to ask Garry what he makes of the IScope. Perhaps the refference chart will change! It has been used so little... it needs a reality check 'in the filed' !

Lets put it this way, if it were mine.... I wouldn't have had any further comment than 'WOW' anyway.
31.gif

My (inexpert) 2c
3.gif

Thanks for posting this baby before it gets set!

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Hopefully Storm will chime in soon, but looks pretty awesome to me!
36.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no expert, just an fellow asscher lover/owner, but I think that is pretty fabu rock.

36.gif

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Love the stone! Love the the setting!!! ANNNNNNNDDD I rarely like the settings I see :)))
Totally sweet and elegant!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
lots of tilt in the pictures and the pictures could be better.
The diamond itself:
Hair off square but the patterns look good
looks good to go to me.

What they need to do is put em in fake ring holders and shot em the same way they do regular rings.
That would be kicken.

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
YAY! Ok good! I was waiting for you to post. I should have this ring soon....er....Kevin should have this ring soon and then we shall see when I get it. Thank you for all the compliments on the setting I Love It!
30.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
"What they need to do is put em in fake ring holders and shot em the same way they do regular rings.
That would be kicken."

I totally agree!! I might have been more willing to go with WF if they took better pictures. When people post pictures of the loose asscher and then the finished ring from WF they look like different diamonds.

I think this asscher is really pretty. I think the patterns look a little skewed to the right but that could be the tilt. My bf doesn''t see the skew at all so maybe it is just me. I can''t wait to see it when it is done!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results