shape
carat
color
clarity

I just completed two big tasks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Several months ago all of this planning seemed so overwhelming and this is why I''m so excited now. We recently booked our honeymoon, a cruise and it was spectacular to see "mrs" in front of my name (even though the itinerary listed my maiden name). Also, I recently finished proofing my wedding invitations and they''re in production right now. I''m so excited. I feel like aside from my upcoming dress fitting, that those two tasks are a big deal.

Thanks for reading.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Hooray!!

Where are you going on your cruise?

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Doesn''t it feel so good to cross things off the "To Do" list? I love it!

So where are you going on your cruise? We''re probably going to book NCL''s newest ship, the Epic. It''s launching this June... so excited!

I also wanted to know, you booked the cruise under your maiden name? I was curious... why does it say Mrs. on the itinerary? Do you need to tell the travel agent about your name change?

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Shertz and Idreamofcusihons. We''re heading to the Caribbean. As for the "mrs" thing I think it came about because our agent is making sure it''s noted that we''ll be on our honeymoon. There''s no way I''ll be able to change my name in between the wedding and the cruise. But I don''t think it will be a big deal because I''d be happy for people to call me "mrs" on my honeymoon and can just correct them with my new last name.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 2:04:25 AM
Author: caribqueen
Thanks Shertz and Idreamofcusihons. We''re heading to the Caribbean. As for the ''mrs'' thing I think it came about because our agent is making sure it''s noted that we''ll be on our honeymoon. There''s no way I''ll be able to change my name in between the wedding and the cruise. But I don''t think it will be a big deal because I''d be happy for people to call me ''mrs'' on my honeymoon and can just correct them with my new last name.

I think you''re right -- I just checked the deposit for my honeymoon cruise, and I am also listed as "Mrs." with my maiden name

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results