shape
carat
color
clarity

I just about died laughing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I think I''ve mentioned on here that I work in customer service. My BF stumbled upon the best website today! I have been in stitches for the last hour, and I thought I''d share the laughs.

http://notalwaysright.com

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was too funny!! Thank you for sharing with us.

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty funny!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
ROTFL! I''ve been working in customer service too while looking for something in my field and we get some pretty good ones too.
I love the one about the melted igloo... I''m Canadian and I can''t believe some people really believe that stuff. Sheesh.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
This is too much!! I could be on this site all day long! So many stupid people, so little time!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2008 3:02:59 PM
Author: Tuckins1
This is too much!! I could be on this site all day long! So many stupid people, so little time!!

Oh yeah, I''m on page 60.
12.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
OMG . . . I''m seriously going to cough up a lung. This is too much.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the "church lady" story!

These bring to mind an encounter I overheard yesterday, in a mid-priced gift shop in the Minneapolis Airport. The customer was a 60+, well-dressed man in business attire.

Customer: I need a romantic card and gift, and I'm running late.

Sales Assistant (handing him a card): How about this one?

Customer: No, got that one.

I already have this one too.

Got that one.

He finally picks a card, then picks up a relatively inexpensive item.

Customer: How much is this? Does it look romantic to you? Great... can you wrap it for me quickly? I'm running late...

I wish I could remember more of the conversation but I was dealing with jet lag. Suffice it to say it included several itterations of "romantic," "got that one already," and "late," and that everyone else in the shop was entertained!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Bwahahaha....I might hurt myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results