shape
carat
color
clarity

I heart my new Dyson!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I posted on here back in January looking for information from Dyson animal owners. Well, I finally went ahead and purchased the DC25, and what can I say, I''m in love. It''s amazing how much cat hair and dirt it sucks up from my floors that I thought were clean! It works so much better than my old vacum, I can''t believe I waited this long to buy one. So thank you all for the recommendations, and for anyone on the fence about buying one, it''s worth the money!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I have wanted one for a while. The animal is the purple one right? They have come out with the one with the ball that husband thinks is good. Do you think that the ball one would work well on the pet hair too?

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
The one I have is the purple animal one with the ball. So far, I really like the design (with the exception of the wand which I''m having a harder time getting used to). The ball really makes it easy to maneuver around furniture.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aren''t the Dyson vacuums wonderful? Mine is the slim version and it''s the best vacuum I''ve ever had.
2.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I love my Dyson too!! Mine is the non-ball purple animal version. Now I''m thinking about upgrading my Dyson....

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I love mine too - cat hair has finally met its match!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I FINALLY bought the Dyson Animal (ball version) just a couple of weeks ago and love it. I have no idea why I waited so long--and it was only $345 at Bed Bath and Beyond (after coupons)!

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
I have the Dyson ball and LOVE IT. My MIL bought for us as a shower gift. It''s kinda scary how much stuff that vacumn sucked up the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results