shape
carat
color
clarity

I *heart* my new ACA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous blingage Lauren!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lil425

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring Lauren - is the setting from Whiteflash or just the center stone? It is lovely

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lauren!

Long time no bling:)

So...my bf and I are looking around and beginning our setting brainstorming. He is pretty much in love with your asscher bezel/metal halo, and I''ve always loved that thing....and I also wanted to ask you about your RB bezel halo from WF....you said it was a LOGR setting--what does that mean? Is this different from the bezel halo*sigh* ring on the WF website? I can also see differences from the ritani-inspired one they did for noonersmom some years ago. Would love any feedback!

Also, what''s the width of your e-ring''s shank? Such a classic ring. *sigh*

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 5:27:38 AM
Author: blueroses
Hi Lauren!

Long time no bling:)

So...my bf and I are looking around and beginning our setting brainstorming. He is pretty much in love with your asscher bezel/metal halo, and I''ve always loved that thing....and I also wanted to ask you about your RB bezel halo from WF....you said it was a LOGR setting--what does that mean? Is this different from the bezel halo*sigh* ring on the WF website? I can also see differences from the ritani-inspired one they did for noonersmom some years ago. Would love any feedback!

Also, what''s the width of your e-ring''s shank? Such a classic ring. *sigh*
Hey Blueroses! First of all - YAY that you''re looking around at rings.
2.gif
Thank so much for the kind words about my Asscher. I know there will be a few variations of it popping up around here lately, and there already have been a couple, as well. My husband is flattered to be the inspiration.
1.gif

The setting for my round is from Ebay seller "Lord_of_gem_rings". Just google his name with Ebay and you''ll find his store. This setting is WAY different then the bezel halo on their site, and were this going to be my e-ring, I would absolutely go with WF''s halo over the LOGR setting. Don''t get me wrong, it''s a nice setting, but not heirloom quality at all, if you get what I mean.
2.gif

My e-ring shank is 2 mm pipe cut. There''s a thread in coloured stones by Loriken, who is having her Asscher peridot set by WF in a green gold version of my setting. I haven''t seen the wax or any pics yet, but I''m sure it shouldn''t be too long in coming!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread- hadn''t been posting until just recently,I''m glad this resurfaced
36.gif
gorgeous collection... do you interchange your ering? or are most of these your RHR? They are Gorgeous!
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! And the two rings compliment each other very well!

justinislooking

Shiny_Rock
You ladies and your diamonds are hilarious. Posting a bajillion photos from 20 different angles. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results