shape
carat
color
clarity

I have seriously been holding out on you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
I actually got engaged on May 15, but I haven''t been able to announce it to you all yet—I didn''t have a digital camera to take pictures of my ring, and I didn''t have a DSL connection at home—Pricescope just doesn''t load well on dial-up. Now I''m at my fiance''s, and I have a DSL connection and even bought a digital camera as a graduation present for myself. Now for the proposal story…

After graduation, my then-boyfriend and I went out to dinner with my parents to celebrate. We drove back to my dorm and loaded up a few things that were going home with my parents, then my parents headed back to their hotel. As my then-boyfriend and I were walking back to my dorm, he wanted to go back to the lawn where I graduated to see what the campus looked like now that they had cleared all the chairs (totally not obvious to me at the time that he was going to propose, though it seems so obvious now). We went out to the main lawn of my campus, and I was pointing out to him some of the nice landscaping the school had done, and we hung out for a while under the magnolia tree—all the while he was waiting for the few stragglers still in the area to leave. Just as I was getting ready to head back to the dorm when everyone else had left, he grabbed my hand, got down on one knee, and then asked me to marry him while holding out the ring. I was very excited to finally see the ring, so I said yes and went right for it. Then we hugged and kissed and headed back to the dorm to start sharing the news.

Now, without further ado, you can find the ring here.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations - what a great day you must have had!

I''m not surprised you went straight for the ring - it''s amazing and you must have been longing to see it.

I cringe now when I think how I was when I finally saw mine - FI''s brothers must think me very unromantic: I had the loupe out before remembering to kiss my darling fiance (who found it funny!). Thank God he proposed without the ring!
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay congratulations!! Im delighted for you and your ring is a beauty!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY Sarah! Congratulations to you and your fiance (or is it fiancee, I can never remember). I remember reading about your stones and I think your ring is gorgeous. I particularly love the trellis setting (I have one too).
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Sarah! That is awesome! Lovely ring, I love the green stones.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!!! It''s a beautiful ring, I really love the look of the ring with the tsavorite, stunning and unique!!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring!!! It''s beautiful Sarah!!!
So when''s the wedding?
31.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Sarah! I love your tsavorites. =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results