shape
carat
color
clarity

i have been a naughty boy lately...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both stunning! I do love the Lange just a smidge more aesthetically.
Can I ask what watch forums you frequent?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MakingTheGrade|1311603708|2976322 said:
They are both stunning! I do love the Lange just a smidge more aesthetically.
Can I ask what watch forums you frequent?
Timezone and watchnet

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
DF, you don't read "the Purists(Pro)"? That's where my watch friends and I used to hang out back in the day (and TimeZone, especially their off topic forum that was called the WaterCooler, iirc). That was before the owner added the "Pro" part and got big into what I might charitably call, um, advertising for the brands. I posted at that site almost from the beginning. It's changed a lot but I'm still grateful for the friends I made and the fun we had together. BTW, I hope you'll be a "naughty boy" again and get a JLC! I'd like to see which one you choose and pictures of it! :Up_to_something:

Although, you just bought a Patek, so we'll give you some time before being "bad" again. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1312187854|2981511 said:
DF, you don't read "the Purists(Pro)"? That's where my watch friends and I used to hang out back in the day (and TimeZone, especially their off topic forum that was called the WaterCooler, iirc). That was before the owner added the "Pro" part and got big into what I might charitably call, um, advertising for the brands. I posted at that site almost from the beginning. It's changed a lot but I'm still grateful for the friends I made and the fun we had together. BTW, I hope you'll be a "naughty boy" again and get a JLC! I'd like to see which one you choose and pictures of it! :Up_to_something:

Although, you just bought a Patek, so we'll give you some time before being "bad" again. :lol:
yes i'd browse PuristsPro even before they changed the name to PuristsPro,but i forgot the name of the old site ... :confused:

did you say JLC ??...i know which one i want,but my only problem is "NO MONEY"... ;(

http://www.prestigetime.com/item/Jaeger-LeCoultre/Master-Calendar/151.24.2a.html

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Nice! I think it would be a perfect compliment to your collection actually.

I'd like to get a new (or mint) MUT but my wallet isn't willing to even discuss it. ;(

The Purists was thepurists.com iirc and the owner simply added the "Pro" part to the name and moved it to new software.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
DF, your new acquisition is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

Wear it in the best of health.

pkanawha

Rough_Rock
My, my. You have been a naughty boy! I like the Patek a bit better, though both are gorgeous. I don't care for the appearance of the 2 digit date on the Lange as well as the dial type on the Patek. By the way, I assume you bought it on Timezone? Have you bought on their site before and if so have you had good luck?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Classy!! Lovely piece!! Congrats on a wonderful score!!! :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pkanawha|1312414791|2983557 said:
My, my. You have been a naughty boy! I like the Patek a bit better, though both are gorgeous. I don't care for the appearance of the 2 digit date on the Lange as well as the dial type on the Patek. By the way, I assume you bought it on Timezone? Have you bought on their site before and if so have you had good luck?
i'd prefer to buy from collectors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results