shape
carat
color
clarity

I hate to say this to all those diamond setting lovers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2005 10:37:39 PM
Author: headlight
Treysar -- Everything I see your ring I just stay a little white and gawk... I just love it!

Well, I am a three-stone nut, so I guess there''s not much to say beyond that. It doesn''t matter to me if the center stone is a carat, a half-carat, or over three carats. I just like the design of a three-stone ring. I like the symmetry of it as well as how it provides more of a ''banded'' look. I guess I don''t really care to have my ring ''look'' like an engagement ring, per se.

When I got my 3.29 RB, I tried going ''solitaire'' with it, but it just didn''t work for me... it was missing side stones!!!
actually the bigger the stone sometimes they loo alittle fake without some detail or sides. ALso really big stones look top-heavy as solitaires

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Treysar,

I love your new setting, what a great idea! Very beautiful!

Best,

Lori/yellow

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Great points, Windowshopper!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2005 10:47:46 PM
Author: headlight
Great points, Windowshopper!
thanks--i love a big stone dont get me wrong!!!! but i think the design is equally important...

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I
emlove.gif
my plain old solitaire ering. It is simple and easy and as a classic I can delude myself into thinking I''ll never get sick of the design (my grandmother changed her ring 3 times and my mum is up to her 4th setting change so it''s genetic).

I also
emlove.gif
my RB set in a pave setting which I have as a RHR.

Oh heck I just
emlove.gif
diamonds I guess.

I think it is each to their own and if the jewellery is purchased/given in love then it is beautiful for that reason alone. Just mt $0.02

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results