shape
carat
color
clarity

I had a weird dream...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I think am I starting to spend too much time on PS as its enter my subconcious and my dreams! I dreamt the other night that i was in NY and made a visit to Leon. He was in a hurry b/c he wanted some coffee, so he and I went for a walk around the block to get a starbucks. While on this walk we talked about my ideas for my ring. He was very no nonsense and very matter of fact. He spoke his mind and we created a beautifull ring. I had to leave a deposit and then I left his office. I have no idea what the creation actually looked like because I woke up.

Is that a sign? maybe I should meet w/ leon?

Am I the only crazy one whose had a dream about her ring??

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 10:51:57 PM
Author:mintve

Is that a sign? maybe I should meet w/ leon?

Am I the only crazy one whose had a dream about her ring??

Count me in with the crazies, if so. I often find myself waking up and realizing I''ve been dreaming of diamonds/rings. I think the search for such an important symbol weighs heavily on both the conscious and unconscious minds. When I initially started looking/forwarding ideas to my BF, he was like, "What''s the deal with diamonds?" and I said I wasn''t sure but that I really liked them. He suggested I draw my ideal stones/settings, which helped a lot. I kept going back to drawing the same simple settings with square center stones, even as my knowledge expanded, due to lots of time on PS.
9.gif

I''d say talk to Leon. You never know about dreams.
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It wouldn''t hurt to talk to Leon if you like his design styles. I do think some dreams have meaning, but with diamond dreams, you never know. . . lol

sera

Ideal_Rock
sleepy.gif
A few days ago I was dreaming that I got 23rd Street Jeweler's pink stacking rings... and that they had matching bangles!
31.gif
Let it come true, let it come true!
36.gif

23rd_st_pinkstack.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
^OMGoodness! Those are yummy! I''ll be dreaming of those tonight I''m sure!
LOL!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, those are so cute, Sera. I love the ultra thin one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results