shape
carat
color
clarity

I guess he was excited after all!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is just about the sweetest proposal ever! How adorable that he kept coming in to check on you and that he got all dressed up! Hahaha, I LOVE it!! Congratulations on your engagement, sweetie! Beautiful, beautiful ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
OMG THATS SO AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS N YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!! your ring is lovely and looks perfect on your hand
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tessari

Shiny_Rock
I have been reading your posts and I am so excited for you!!! Big congratulations!!!!

LDubs

Shiny_Rock
Awe, you just gave me goosebumps and I got all teary-eyed with that story! Congrats!!! I''m so glad he didn''t make you question any of this any longer :) It''s a beautiful ring, can''t wait to see more pictures!
30.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
HOOORAAY! :) i''m so happy for you! what a sweet proposal!!

Booper717

Shiny_Rock
How sweet!!! I love that he got all dressed up, adorable! I love your ring, it''s BEAUTIFUL!!!

CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say . . . "told you so!"

Very pretty ring; congratulations!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats Fiery!!!!!

And to think you were so down on it the other day....

Beautiful ring BTW!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 1:38:59 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Yay! Congrats Fiery!!!!!

And to think you were so down on it the other day....

Beautiful ring BTW!!

I''m starting to think that''s the key to getting off the list. This is not the first time this has happened.

When your BF really starts to make you think there''s no end in sight, and that things are on the rocks, so much so that you post about it on the LIW board... well it''s THEN and ONLY THEN that they actually propose!

Sneaky bastards!
38.gif

Congrats again, Fiery. So happy for you!
1.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!!
36.gif
HAHA I love all the "told you so" He had the same feeling
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That exactly what I was thinking elle! This has not been an isolated incident...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 1:42:56 PM
That exactly what I was thinking elle! This has not been an isolated incident...
Maybe its the conspiracy theorist in me, but I''m definitely sensing a pattern . . .

A note to all LIWs: Lose hope, and get engaged!
20.gif

Sorry for the slight threadjack, Fiery. You''ve just lead me a down a very, very suspicious path!!
11.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
LOL he pulled a "Chandler"!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Love your ring, congrats!!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
OMG I am sooooo excited for you, especially because you felt that he wasn''t as into to it as you wanted - turns out you were wrong - yay!!! Your ring is so gorgeous on your hand - love the setting - Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 1:45:35 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 8/1/2008 1:42:56 PM
Maybe its the conspiracy theorist in me, but I''m definitely sensing a pattern . . .

A note to all LIWs: Lose hope, and get engaged!
20.gif

Sorry for the slight threadjack, Fiery. You''ve just lead me a down a very, very suspicious path!!
11.gif
6.gif
If that''s the case then I''m going to tell my FI (
36.gif
) that when he goes to the next club meeting, he needs to tell them that''s so not cool
11.gif

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
Fiery- I have been follwing your story since I joined and I think your announcement was the most exciting to me so far! :) (well, aside from mine, heh)

CONGRATS AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before the crazy starts. ;-)

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
YIPPEEEEEEE!

That''s FANTASTIC! You must be on cloud 9!!!

Cngrats to you both on entering into this exiting phase!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
So every Friday I sit at my desk twirling my hair, fiddling my fingers, and posting on PS just waiting until 5PM. The one time I get engaged, I have back to back meetings. WTH?
31.gif

Date: 8/1/2008 3:31:48 PM
Author: cakeny
Fiery- I have been follwing your story since I joined and I think your announcement was the most exciting to me so far! :) (well, aside from mine, heh)

CONGRATS AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before the crazy starts. ;-)
That was really sweet! Thanks so much
30.gif

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! How sweet is your boyfriend??? :)

CalBearsFan

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! That is a super cute proposal story. I love that he just couldn''t wait and it happened at 11:30 at night. Too adorable.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww how cute was he?! That is such a sweet and romantic proposal!!! Im very excited for you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations sweetie!!! I LOVE the ring. I wish you the best of happiness and love with your FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and come back to LIW area to see us!) lol[/quote]

congrats.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
that is just too sweet fiery
9.gif
. congratulations!!
36.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWWWWWWW such a cute story! I just love happy endings....and your ring is beautiful! CONGRATS

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
cutest ever proposal! and i loved your happy dance! hehe.

congratulations!!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!! I can''t believe you fell for the "trying on the shirt for work" either
9.gif
9.gif
That is such a cute proposal!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Fieryred!!! We are almost ring twins! Mine is cushion...that seems to be the only major difference, so I think your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Enjoy these first few days of telling everyone and having everyone ask "Can I see the ring?!"

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Fiery, that is SO SWEET! Congratulations!!! I''m just thrilled for you,

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 9:09:19 AM
Author:fieryred33143

So last night I’m in bed and he peeks his head in the room and whispers “are you sleeping?” I say no and he says ok, then walks out. He did this about 4 times

33.gif
. I then get up to use the restroom and when I go back into the room, I noticed that he’s walking out of the room with a dressy shirt on.
33.gif
??? So I open the door and he’s getting dressed and I say “honey, what are you doing??” And he goes um…uh….just trying on this shirt for work tomorrow. OK…
20.gif

I go back to bed and he walks in, kneels down by the bed, and starts saying all of these really sweet things. I’m thinking, what an awesome way to go to sleep

30.gif
. Then he says I can’t wait any longer, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest proposal!!!! Congrats and beautiful ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations fiery! Enjoy the engagement...it''s a really special time in your life so savor every moment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results