shape
carat
color
clarity

I GOT THE RING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenobrit

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

I got the ring that I was so worried about. I went to the store and was so nervous that my setting would not be right and the diamond that I was so confused about getting would not be what I wanted. I fell in love instantly. I am going to try and take pics of it so I can post it for you guys, but it is hard b/c for some reason the flash and the diamond causes the pic to be real blurry. Thanks to Patty, Angela and Fire and Ice for making me feel so much better
emhot.gif

For those of you who forget, I was confused about buying a diamond that was shown to us b/c it was an ''I'' color with strong blue flourescent. I believe Fire and Ice said that her ring also had the blue flourescent in it and it made the diamond look so brilliant and electric, she was right! The diamond is actually clearer than my previous F colored ring and much more brilliant. Overall, I am thrilled with the ring, I definitely got that ''wow'' feeling and fell in love immediately with it.

Good luck everyone!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That''s great Sharon! I love fluorescence in a stone.

Did you try taking pictures of the ring without the flash and using the "macro" mode of your camera? That usually helps.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sharon
I am so pleased your purchase turned out well. I was thinking about you.
36.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you are pleased! LOVE blue fluor! Congrats & enjoy!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2005 6:45:10 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
Great - but post it in the topic titled Show Me the Ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hey Gary,
sometimes it''s a little confusing figuring out where to post especially when we see posts like the following that are not told to move from "Rocky Talky"to "Show Me the Ring."
2.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-big-thankyou-to-garry-holloway-pictures-included.23883/

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-for-all-that-made-this-possible-asscher.23556/

By the way, I think you are fantastic! Thanks for all of your advice on the boards.
9.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Kenobrit,
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's one of my pet peeves too about posting in the wrong fourms, people do it all the time (aka movie review in DH but should be in the Around the World forum maybe)...but sometimes it is hard to know where to post certain things....or sometimes you know that you will get more views if it's in DH or RT.

I know Leonid tends to move things as he sees fit, but it's a manual process unfortunately!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s funny. Taking pics is the only time you wish the stone wasn''t so shiny. I have a bunch of pics of the ring I bought, but only like two pictures came out without some giant reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results