shape
carat
color
clarity

I GOT THE JOB!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 7:52:30 PM
Author: claudinam
Can you tell us a little bit about what you'll be doing? (sorry if you already said it on previous thread - but I have a feeling you won't mind repeating!)
Thank you again everyone!!!
35.gif

claudinam- It's graphic design with a wide variety of design tasks to be done
28.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! THAT''S FABULOUS NEWS HONEY! CONGRATS!! You DESERVE IT!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WooHOOO!
That''s fantastic!
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!

Congrats sweetie!!! Sorry I didn''t respond sooner--I was wondering what happened with this job!--but I haven''t been around much (busy, busy...).

Congratulations again mama...so happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
31.gif
18.gif
26.gif

YIPPIE!!!! Congrats dear!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again everyone!

I just spoke with them today and everything ready and set to go. I will start THIS THURSDAY!!!
36.gif
YAY!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Oops. I accidentally bumped your other thread. Anyway, congratulatoins! Nice to hear some good news.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Quick update:
This is my second day at work and I LOVE IT!! I just wanted to make a quick post. It's so perfect I am SO incredibly fortunate and SO lucky to have gotten this job!! Everyone here is extremely nice and they aren't even pretending! They are literally excited to have me here! How awesome is that? I fit in perfectly too. YAY!!! It hasn't even set in yet that I have this amazing job. I couldn't be happier, its like a dream come true........

Thanks again for all the support!!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 5:46:54 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Quick update:
This is my second day at work and I LOVE IT!! I just wanted to make a quick post. It''s so perfect I am SO incredibly fortunate and SO lucky to have gotten this job!! Everyone here is extremely nice and they aren''t even pretending! They are literally excited to have me here! How awesome is that? I fit in perfectly too. YAY!!! It hasn''t even set in yet that I have this amazing job. I couldn''t be happier, its like a dream come true........

Thanks again for all the support!!
35.gif
That''s great Dreamgirl!!! Thanks for the update...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results