shape
carat
color
clarity

I got pro teasers from my photographer!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xapora

Shiny_Rock
They are just gorgeous, I love them all! The detailing in the first shot is so beautiful. You both look so in love and happy.
1.gif

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
The pictures are lovely but what struck me the most is how stunning you are. Your parents outdid themselves when they had you.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures. Thank you for sharing. I''m still trying to figure out where would one find a firmeman''s hat at a wedding?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I can''t wait to see more!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!!!!

No idea how I neded up with the fireman hat...someone most have taken my beautiful purple hat so I grabbed this one instead...haha ;-) The venezuelan "cotillon" (or crazy hour) was such a big hit!....EVERYONE was dancing, it was great!).

M~

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
You are so gorgeous! And the pictures turned out beautifully! I cannot wait to see more.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures came out amazing!!! Not too surprising though since the photographer had such a gorgeous bride as the subject
1.gif

sarahmills

Rough_Rock
those are absolutely gorgeous photos!! i actually googled your photographer to see if she was located anywhere near me (NC)!! :)

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine...you and your new hubby are gorgeous! I love how very HAPPY you look, and I''m so excited to see all of the efforts you have shared along the way come to fruition at your beautiful wedding!

Congratulations! Can''t wait to see more!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
aww...you are all so sweet!!! :))))

My photographer is awesome, I love her! She''s just starting out so she''s very affordable!.....and I am sure she travels, so don''t be shy to contact her!!! you can tell her you saw pictures of the wedding she just did in North Miami with A&A ;-)

M~

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Fabulous, beautiful, gorgeous!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re so beautiful! I love that one where you''re messing with your veil-you look amazing! Cannot wait to see more!

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
Mandarine, not only do you look simply stunning but your photos turned out incredible! What a fantastic job you did choosing a photographer!! I am in awe! It looks like you and your hubby had a fantastic time- congrats!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely and stunning! Can''t wait to see more, more, more.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Incredible! Mandarine, you and your husband look radiant! (Can a guy look "radiant" or is that more of a feminine term?)

Anyway, you know what I mean. You look SO HAPPY and carefree. Your photographer is amazing!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine,

Your joy for life, and your love of your DH, have always been so evident in your posts, and your pictures reiterate that. How absolutely beautiful your day was. Can''t wait to see more!

K

lovehersomuch

Shiny_Rock
those are some really great photos.. i like the natural photos as well as the ones with just of the items (dress, rings together)

how much did you pay for your photographer if you dont mind me asking?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see more, beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Madarine, you look LOVELY! I can''t wait to see the rest of the pics!!!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
FANTASTIC photos mandarine - what a great find your photographer was! And you and your husband look stunning!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again :)))

The photographer was THE deal! $1200 for:
- Coffee table album
- $150 in prints
- Day of pictures (ALL day)
- Epics
- Digital copies (CDs)
- All editing and online posting included

She was by far me BEST vendor from the get go. I love her and we immediately clicked from the day we met.

Thank you all for the sweet comments...I can''t wait to get the rest! I don''t know how I''m going to choose just a couple to put on frames around the house!!!...I''m sure everyone has the same problem!. I am thinking maybe I do a big collage in one of the rooms and that way I can fit more, without having pictures of the wedding all over the house which can be a little much...lol. Any ideas for tastefully displaying pictures are welcome ;))

Back to packing now! Hopefully once this big move is done I will have more time to properly post again!!!

M~

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Your photographer did an amazing job (but you guys made it easy for her being so photogenic and fun too!
1.gif
). Did you get digital copies of the photos? You could get a really nice digital picture frame to show them off!

Good luck with the move too!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mandarine I am just catching this thread, you two look so absolutely amazing and darling, congrats!!!! Love the DRESS...you smokin'' hot mama!! And is it just me or does your hubby resemble a younger brother of Mr. Big? hehee. Too cute...!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning you two are a gorgeous couple. Can''t wait to see more pics!! Congrats Mandarine!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both of you look like movie stars!

What gorgeous photos, but you guys are what make them!

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
Wow, truly amazing pictures! And the last hug pic isn''t funny looking, it looks very artsy (as how I like to describe that style
31.gif
) and I
30.gif
it!

You are looking beautiful! Want to see more!!
36.gif

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow, those pics are absolutely gorgeous. And you look simply stunning, and so in love with your husband (and he you).

Congratulations!!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
You and hubby look absolutely wonderful! I love your dress and the veil (or is it a mantilla?) Anyway, all very beautiful. Congratulations
1.gif

DM

Rough_Rock
Congrats you really looked amazing. Can I ask where you eventually got your Mantilla Veil? Thanks in advance

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all again
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I am very excited because we might be featured in a wedding magazine!....not a local magazine, actually one from Venezuela (where I''m from)....but it would be pretty cool!!!. We''ll see
9.gif

The veil is by Pronovias also (It''s the "Olga" veil). I was actually very-very-very lucky because I got it from a 3-veil bride!. She just bought it and didn''t like how it looked with her dress so she sold it (brand new with tags!) to me for a great price. I lucked out big time!!!. She posted it on the weddingbee.com classiffieds.

Gracias for the very sweet comments
35.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results