shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my ring back today!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
I had to take my platinum e-ring and wedding band in to be resized and the center stone tightened. I just got it back today after two weeks. It looks great!! They made it 1/4 a size bigger.

I know other people on the forum were wondering about the cost in this type of work. It was $50 plus tax for the resizing - and they even resoldered them back together. The tightening of the stone was $30. I was very happy with the price, and this was exactly what I was looking to pay. Another place wanted to charge $166 for the same thing - except they were going to make the rings into one ring, which I didn''t want.

My rings look even better together now b/c before, the wedding band was a 1/4 bigger than the e-ring, so when soldered, there was a small gap in front. The jeweler took them apart, resized the one bigger, then resoldered them. The other jeweler wanted to resize them as was, so the gap would have still been there.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! I''m sure you missed them and are very happy to have them home on your finger!
36.gif
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear it worked out for you and at a fair price too!
1.gif

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results