shape
carat
color
clarity

I got all A''s! (ATTN: surfgirl!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
As one big nerd to another, congrats! Doing well in school can be addictive, be careful or you may end up like me with 10 years of post-secondary education... quit while you are ahead!!
3.gif
KIDDING! Keep it up!

What are you taking?

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
we''ve got a BRAIN -iac, BRAIN - iac in here... (sung to the theme of "Maniac")

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! This is something you should definitely celebrate...at least do a little Snoopy Happy Dance!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 10:03:22 AM
Author: erica k
great job!
36.gif
you''re almost finished, yay!

i''m grading my college students'' papers right now, and it sure feels strange to be on the other side of things.

Thanks erica! I always wonder how professors grade papers. Do you read them all first and then grade them based on the group or do you have strict criteria and grade each paper one by one? Just curious!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 10:31:56 AM
Author: Independent Gal
Thing2, you are rockin'' my world!
36.gif
36.gif

My baby brother (the youngest of the brood of 7) got straight A''s in college this term too. I''m so proud of him! So proud of you too, Thing2!

Thanks Indy! And congrats to baby bro!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 2:15:45 PM
Author: FrekeChild
You know it''s a good thing for my dad that I didn''t get all As. He and I have this deal where if I get an A-he has to give me a hundred bucks. (This stems from his grandchildren getting 10 dollars for every A-but they are in middle school) So, luckily for HIM, I think I''ll only get one A this term. (My grades aren''t posted yet, and I''m kind of stressing about it because one of my instructors said that our final in that class would be posted by today. And it isn''t. I''ve been checking every 5 minutes!)

Seriously though Thing2-Congrats. I know how hard it is and how much work you have to do to get those As, and I think it''s awesome that you''re up to it! (And only 10 credits left-you lucky duck!!!I think I''ve got 57 left. Ugh!!!)

Man-$100 an A! Where can I sign up for that deal?!
3.gif

Has your grade been posted yet? I''m sure you did just fine!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 3:57:31 PM
Author: rockzilla
we''ve got a BRAIN -iac, BRAIN - iac in here... (sung to the theme of ''Maniac'')
LOL!

Congrats Things2!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 3:20:25 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
As one big nerd to another, congrats! Doing well in school can be addictive, be careful or you may end up like me with 10 years of post-secondary education... quit while you are ahead!!
3.gif
KIDDING! Keep it up!

What are you taking?

Too late, dreamer! I just talked to one of my favorite professors today about grad school!
23.gif

I''m a psychology major but I am almost done with my psychology classes, and have been for a while, so I took mostly general ed requirements and got a minor in Sociology. This semester I had Applications of Statistics (Psych class), Marriage and the Family Relationship (Sociology), Sociological Theory, Intro to Women''s Studies (loved the professor but it was mostly stuff I already knew!) and Environmental Science.

What''s your focus? 10 years is impressive!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
we''ve got a BRAIN -iac, BRAIN - iac in here... (sung to the theme of ''Maniac'')

Hahaha! Thanks rock!
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 4:12:41 PM
Author: jas
Congratulations! This is something you should definitely celebrate...at least do a little Snoopy Happy Dance!

Thanks jas! Consider the Snoopy Happy Dance done!
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 7:27:05 PM
Author: MoonWater

LOL!

Congrats Things2!!!

That is so my new theme song! Thanks MoonWater!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m still waiting on one test grade before I can calculate all of my grades-but I got an A in my hardest class-which was TOTALLY unexpected...now to make Dad pay up....

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Thing2!!! When I was in college I graduated with almost a 4.0-I got 2 B''s my entire 4 years. It is the most amazing feeling to get those grades in college. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 8:49:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I''m still waiting on one test grade before I can calculate all of my grades-but I got an A in my hardest class-which was TOTALLY unexpected...now to make Dad pay up....

YES! Congratulations!

I love getting A''s in the hardest classes! I actually usually do best in hard classes because I have to work a little harder. In easy classes I kind of just glide along and don''t work too hard!

If you got an A in your hardest class it sounds like your dad better start saving!
22.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 9:24:05 PM
Author: Blair138
Congrats Thing2!!! When I was in college I graduated with almost a 4.0-I got 2 B''s my entire 4 years. It is the most amazing feeling to get those grades in college. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks Blair! Wow, only 2 B''s? Impressive!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops-I forgot to say I''m off to NYC tomorrow morning so if I don''t respond to anyone, please don''t think I''m rude!
5.gif

I''m hoping I''ll get time to see some bling while I''m there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results