shape
carat
color
clarity

I found something

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In between working my hiney off most of the evening (I hate doing mods...ugh!!) I did a little downtime surfing...

Anyone ever buy from these folks?

http://stores.ebay.com/VIDA-ITALIAN-JEWEL

Its not bad, most really isn't to my own personally taste, but many pieces look to be pretty darn well made! They sure do know how to set some itty bitty stones!

And the giant strawberry broach is something else....
2.gif

-A

giantstrawberrybroach3.jpg

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is VERY cool!! I love some of there jewelry!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Arcadian,
I've seen that store before, and I wonder too if their merchandise is as nice as it appears on the screen. They appear to have many repeat buyers, and the feedback looks decent. My only worries about such rings are perhaps some of the melee are synthetic, heavily enhanced, and the fact that if a stone falls out, it would be difficult to replace (unlike replacing a daimond melee). Very pretty pieces though. Thanks for the link.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
pretty sweet..pieces like that always remind me of Faberge eggs and russian crown jewels and stuff like that

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They never mention quality of their diamonds, which is unsurprizing at their pirces. Honestly, I have seen very similar pieces even at NBC shopping network (I browsed it to find a ring that I could use for a setting - but it is not worth price and effort). It is all a question of price. FOr their price, it looks very nice. Thanks for telling me.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Interesting store. Love the giant strawberry!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m awake, I''m awake!! (literally!!) The only thing I hate working a straight 24(+) is how terrible I feel later.
14.gif

I think on some of their stuff I saw that you could get a certificate? that could help in some cases, especially since they''re working in ruby and what have you. the lab report apparently runs 50 bucks if you want it. They don''t say what lab though.

The strawberry brooch really looks like a lot of fun (can''t say I''d spend the money on it though...lol) They have some good ideas and definitly a repeat customer base.

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results