shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my wedding dress!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! I do love it! It will be staying at my mother''s for a couple reasons. My apt is close to downtown and I get a lot of dirt in the windows, and there are smokers next to me and across the hall.
14.gif
And if it was here, I think I would just wear it around all night after work!
3.gif
I do love it, but am totally stuck on shoes. Sigh.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look incredible!!!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yayy!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''m so glad you waited it out and kept looking because you look so faaaaaabulous in this dress!!!!!!! It''s really gorgeous--congratulations on finding the one!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all! Thank you to Luckyeshe, RockofLove, lulu66, jcar, Bjedifish, Princessplease, Mishka, and Doodle for holding out with me! You girls have really boosted my ego and let me know that it's not just my mother that thinks this dress looks fabulous. I have started looking for inspiration for making my shawl/bolero cover and have found some awesome ones!

And thank you to all you lovely ladies who commented before I was finally able to post pictures.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I''m glad all that searching paid off for you!

I can''t wait to see how you use that lace. That was a terrific buy, and I''m sure you''ll turn it into a beautiful way to cover your shoulders without obscuring the dress!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh it looks beautiful on you! You look stunning. I love the detail around the middle.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you bee* and VRBeauty!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad you found the perfect dress! You look gorgeous!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you packrat! Mom called last night and wanted to know "what comes next?" She is raring to go for a DIY project!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
ilovesparkles, I am a VERY bad PSer and very late to the game on this.

Congrats!! I really love the dress!! YAY
36.gif
36.gif
I think it''s so feminine, flow-y, and flattering...it''s just lovely. And while you may say it doesn''t give you the "vavoom" figure of some of the other dresses I think it looks great on you. If that really concerns you, you could do more structured undergarments, I suppose? But you look fabulous in it now. I love the detail, the lace, and the fact that you can use the vintage lace your future MIL bought is so cool.

I haven''t done a dress thread, but I went with David''s too! I''m overdue to update all kinds of BWW stuff. Too busy!

Congrats lady--on everything!!
36.gif
36.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Wow i love the lace at the front and back and running down your dress!! That is a nice detail!

You look so lovely, congrats on finding your dream dress!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Wow!!! The dress looks good on you and it looks very comfy too. I am so happy for you.

By AA, did you mean Alfred Angelo? Just curious, since I bought mine there as well for 50% off due to its a sample sale. I will meet up with their seamstress on Friday. Now I''m kinda nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results