shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! When I first saw it, I was like "Wait, this is ILS''s dress, right!!!!?"
I wanna see pics of you in the dress, SB!!!!!!!!
9.gif
I bet you look lovely!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. It''s a cross between renaissance romanticism and Greek goddess. You''ll look beautiful! :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 7:12:26 AM
Author: evilin
hmm so so

Forget this one. They have no idea what they are talking about. It's a lovely dress, and I'm sure you look AMAZING.

You post a mean comment, and don't even come back when you're called out on it. SB's dress is gorgeous.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I love that dress. Very romantic.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/5/2009 6:50:03 PM
Author: princessplease

Date: 10/5/2009 7:12:26 AM
Author: evilin
hmm so so

Forget this one. They have no idea what they are talking about. It''s a lovely dress, and I''m sure you look AMAZING.

You post a mean comment, and don''t even come back when you''re called out on it. SB''s dress is gorgeous.
I''m pretty sure this person is a troll, if you look at all their past posts. I''m reporting him/her.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
YAY!!! I LOOOOVVVE Your dress!!! It looks so pretty and comfortable!! You will be a beautiful bride!
36.gif
36.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Aaack I can''t view the dress
39.gif

SB, seriously don''t listen to what other people say.
I still want that pink sapphire.........
39.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
OK, I can''t get over how excited I am we bought the same dress. Now we can discuss bustles together! I had time to read your story tonight, and as annoying as it is sometimes, people are just admiring your ring the best way they know now. And the SA gave me the same blabla about ordering a new dress. And I believed her when she said not many have tried it on because it is from the new fall line and brand spankin new to the store. Another congrats! And here is the link to my pictures. I cannot wait to see you in it too!

ILS dress

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, I seriously love that dress. I''m a big fan of empire and it looks like it will be an easy dress to be comfortable in for hours too
1.gif

I think both of you ladies made a fab choice
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 11:28:48 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Wowzers, I seriously love that dress. I''m a big fan of empire and it looks like it will be an easy dress to be comfortable in for hours too
1.gif

I think both of you ladies made a fab choice
36.gif
My thoughts exactly.....I love your dress!!!!
30.gif

Lori

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
AH! So romantic and feminine!! LOVE IT!

And since it''s in your closet, WHY don''t we have a photo of you in it?!
31.gif
27.gif
1.gif

Date: 10/5/2009 11:20:33 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
36.gif
OK, I can''t get over how excited I am we bought the same dress. Now we can discuss bustles together! I had time to read your story tonight, and as annoying as it is sometimes, people are just admiring your ring the best way they know now. And the SA gave me the same blabla about ordering a new dress. And I believed her when she said not many have tried it on because it is from the new fall line and brand spankin new to the store. Another congrats! And here is the link to my pictures. I cannot wait to see you in it too!

ILS dress

I remember now! Yes! I am so excited
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
I love how it makes the waist look smaller.. was there a "sale" going on when you got it? I think we got $100 or something off the dress. Just a great deal.

And I SWEAR there will be pictures. lol

I appreciate everyones comments on it! I just honestly FEEL like a real bride now. Like the wedding is for real now.
9.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I can''t wait to see pics of you in that beauty! So happy you found something you LOVE and are so excited to wear on your wedding day!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2009 12:24:18 AM
Author: swedish bean
Date: 10/5/2009 11:20:33 PM

Author: ilovesparkles

36.gif

ILS dress

I remember now! Yes! I am so excited

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
I love how it makes the waist look smaller.. was there a ''sale'' going on when you got it? I think we got $100 or something off the dress. Just a great deal.

And I SWEAR there will be pictures. lol

I appreciate everyones comments on it! I just honestly FEEL like a real bride now. Like the wedding is for real now.
9.gif

Yay! And yes, there was a Labor Day sale going on, 15% off.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results