shape
carat
color
clarity

I found a spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I expanded my budget a little and was able to get a hot pink stone from Swala. It means I''ll have a little less to spend on a setting though but thats okay. No halo for me.
Not sure how long it takes for stones to arrive from them but I think I''ve heard people say about a week. They sent me a hand shot.

ref10525 hand shot.jpg

Jim Rentfrow

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Is that the 1.92 carat one from their site?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yes thats the one. You have a good eye!

Jim Rentfrow

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Its a great stone! Nice find

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I just love the color.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, it''s so gorgeous!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...AAAAH

Looks like a real winner!! Congrats
21.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Virgo ruby. And speaking of gorgeous I can''t wait to see your blue spinel and tsavorite photos!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice eye popping pink. If you still pine for a halo, it’s worth waiting a little longer to save up for it. It is going to look smashing! And yes, it takes about 1 week for the stone to arrive.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 3:53:38 PM
Author: innerkitten
Thanks Virgo ruby. And speaking of gorgeous I can''t wait to see your blue spinel and tsavorite photos!

I will try to take photos as soon as I locate my camera charger (as my camera needs charging..).. I recently moved house & still got lots of unopened boxes... (one of which contains the camera charger.. I hope..
8.gif
)

It took about 5 days for the package to arrive (N.B. I''m in Europe), so hopefully you will receive yours by early next week? I am so excited for you!
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWEEEEEEEE! I can''t wait to see your photos! That looks like it will fluor to Mars and back!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS color!!! I hope it arrives quickly, and I can''t wait to see your photos. Ditto Chrono in waiting for a halo, if that''s your preference. That kind of stone needs a special setting!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is a screamer!
31.gif
Nice color on that one!
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and a nice size, cut and shape to boot!! Looking forward to more pictures!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Can''t wait to see pictures when you get it! She''s a gorgeous color! And Eric''s wonderful to work with!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning stone, innerkitten. Looking forward to more pictures when it arrives. I''m sure it will be lovely.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That just pops off the screen! :)

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Shamalamadingdong that is one hot rock!

Are you really sure you would miss the halo? How about some diamonds mounted in a different way, you know spinel is not one of the trad-4 anyway, do something blingie of your won design or creation. Any assortment of diamonds would be smashing with it.

I love half moons for this stone, on one each side. Or a bullet mounted into the sides, or...

Well you get the picture.

Congrats, IK, fantastic buy.

hey joe

Rough_Rock
Now that''s HOT! HOT! HOT!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it IK!!!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
gees louise, IK...

that''s unreal, it''s so gorgeous. any thoughts on setting? i am totally voting for yellow gold bezel - the color combo would be breathtaking.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stones! I can''t wait until you receive it.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY WORD what a color!! Holy cow I can''t wait to see what you do w/that puppy!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Gorgeous color!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! I''m very happy with it. I''m definitely going to set this one and not just keep it in my collection. I spent a bit more than I was hoping to ( although I still got a good deal on it ) and so I''ll see what I can afford. I had hoped for a halo which I think would be really pretty but might have to go with a less expensive option. We''ll see.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was silent...because I am plain envious.

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
That really is HOT! I hope to see more pics of it when you get it in hand. Congrats and enjoy :)

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Wowaweewa!
That is a stunning color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results