shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally have time to say..............

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Molson

Rough_Rock
I''M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!

I''ve been an official engaged girl for a week now!! He proposed Friday January 14th. We were at his house watching the Pistons game and he completely surprised me with a ring!! We were actually supposed to go to the Pistons game that night but his work schedule didn''t work out so he had to compromise. He knew he wouldn''t be able to wait till we were actually able to go! I''m actually glad we were in private, it allowed me to scream and hit him! Yes, I hit him, not hard of course, just cause I was so happy, weird huh???? As I suspected he was only able to have the ring for 3 hours before he proposed, he is so much like a kid when it comes to surprising me!!!

For some reason my digital camera is completely useless at taking pictures, they are all so blurry it sucks, I''m still actively trying to get better ones!! So hopefully, we will have some hand pics soon. But the specifics of the ring that I know are below. I got it appraised on Thursday so I will know all the specs next week when I get that in the mail.

Center Stone RBC, 1.20 Carats, H in Color, SI2.
Setting is eternity band of 20 .06 round diamonds for 1.20 total. All G&H in color, VS1

I am so in love with my fiance and this ring I have been a basket case all week. I''ve been so forgetful and airheaded, is this normal?? I hope that goes away so I can actually plan a wedding. We are shooting for December 2005. A winter wonderland wedding in Michigan, I''m so excited!!!

okay here is the best pic I have, I think maybe it''s because they were all taken with lights on. Maybe I can get better ones outside in natural light. That will have to wait since we are having a blizzard right now! Is everyone else surviving this winter blast??

Molson

Rough_Rock
Okay, let''s try posting that picture again....

reneesring.JPG

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Molson,

I NEED BIG pictures. Big pictures where I can see a close up of that ring. Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
congrats molson! Now I''m not the only girl who was proposed to during a sports game! We definitely need bigger pictures. don''t worry about it being too big.. I can''t see anything in your picture.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
Best Wishes, Molson!
emlove.gif

How wonderful for you. Your ring looks lovely from what I can see.

Turn the camera to macro setting, turn off the flash and fire away. Try to have to light source behind the ring.
Now get to work so we can see this beauty up close!
9.gif

Molson

Rough_Rock
Is this better??

Renee111.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MUST HAVE LARGER PICTURES!!!!! AND MORE OF THEM!!!!!!!!

LOL - I hit my FI both times that he proposed!!! And made him ask me again and again and again and ..... LOL I was so giggly and crazy!! I got engaged when watching TV (LOTR - Return of the King), so that''s kinda similar!!
2.gif

Molson

Rough_Rock
This one is hopefully better....

reneesring2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Molson,
Yes that''s much better. Congratulation on your engagement. You ring is lovely!!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Molson, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you, and from what I''ve heard, this air-headedness is VERY NORMAL under the circumstances
2.gif

That is a SPARKLER!!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pics
1.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS MOLSON!!!
36.gif
That last picture is much better--I can tell it''s obviously a gorgeous ring!! ...now get that macro setting working and show us some more!!!
30.gif

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
Molson we got engaged on the same day!! Congrats!!!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOUR RING IS STUNNING!!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring and congratulations on your engagement!
35.gif
Is this the ring that you posted on the old thread as your "dream ring?" Either way, it''s gorgeous!! Better pics would wonderful!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OH Wow - it's beautiful. The picture is better- try to keep steady. That's the hard part.

You need to post in Show me the ring.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! I know you''re excited!!!

YOUR RING IS BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and you must take more pictures and post in the Show Me the Ring folder for all to see!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its absolutely YUMMY! I love the setting!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Molson --

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your ring looks so pretty and sparkly on your finger!
I hope you''re able to show us more pictures soon
9.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh MOLSON! CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love your ring although it is kinda blurry in the pics..but I can just tell that it is so sparkly and gorgeous!!!!!
YAY~

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
YAY MOLSON!!!!
36.gif

It looks beautiful so far ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
oops: double post again... what is my problem???

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
YAY MOLSON!!!!
36.gif

It looks beautiful so far ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
The ring is gorgeous and looks perfect on your hand!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Molson,
it is beautiful!! I can''t wait to see more pics!!
Looks sooo sparkley!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Molson: Congratulations!!! Your ring looks beautiful! What is your ring size b/c you diamond looks so much bigger than a 1.2?!?

htupper

Rough_Rock
Congrats Molson! The ring is gorgeous! Can''t wait to see more pics. And i am totally guilty of the hitting thing in response to surprise and happiness! I hope to be hitting the bf really soon too
2.gif

Molson

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the congrats everyone!!! I hope to get some better pics up tomorrow, then I''ll post on SMTR. I am going to try to borrow my moms really nice digital camera for the day!!!

Onedrop: It is very similar to my dream rings but the way the prongs are are a little different. I''ll try to get a good shot of those.

Apple: My fingers are pretty tiny, 4 1/4. I''m happy to hear you think it looks bigger, nothing wrong with that huh?

B-Girl, I hope you will be hitting your bf real soon too, Hee hee!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
molson, your ring is beautiful!! love the H SI2 combo
emthup.gif
congratulations to you both
1.gif
i want to see more pictures!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
congrats molson!!!!!!!!
36.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement.
Your ring is beautiful... please share more pics.
All the best to you and your fiance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results