shape
carat
color
clarity

I either need hand holding or a gag. - i.e. the ring is back.. again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2006 3:19:33 PM
Author: Wren

And I quote: ''It''ll take all the fun out of it.''
20.gif
GAH! For him, maybe. Are YOU having fun yet?
I''m glad you had some quality relaxation time together, and are feeling better. It is pretty amazing how just spending time together, without the work stress, can allay so many of those stupid, nagging fears that come up.
I don''t supposed reminding yourself that you have until May, will help you delay the nervousness? didn''t think so!
2.gif

Do you want him to get elaborate about it?
Don''t even ask me how I plan to survive until next summer for the actual wedding...
40.gif

As for him giving me the ring, I feel like he''s already done the necessary "work," and I kinda just want to start wearing it! He''ll probably be too busy with field work when it comes in to plan anything major anyway. I just don''t want it to be a situation where it comes to the house in the mail, and it disappears for months! We''re a bit far along in the planning process to be coy about things now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results