shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t know if this will help, but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Yesterday, I was in a taxi with my mother and we saw an 11 year old boy run over by a sedan. The woman drove off. Mom used to be a nurse so we got out of the cab and did what she could before the ambulance came, mostly just keep him still and check for head or spine trauma. He just kept screaming for his mother, but no one knew who his mother was, so we had to send him to the hospital without her.

He ws very lucky in that he had no head trauma and the car missed crushing his chest by inches, but he had significant internal bleeding in his abdomen where the tire rolled over him (according to my mother, your abdomen feels differently I guess)

So I have no way of knowing if this boy is okay, and there''s really nothing more I can do, but I thought if maybe the religious PS people could pray for him, it would be something.

Thanks.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so so sorry; that is awful. He is in my prayers and you too! Hugs Rainbowtrout; thank goodness you and your mom were there to help!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You, your little one and this boy are in my prayers RT.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
knee mail outgoing.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I feel so mad that the driver just took off!
29.gif

My thoughts are with the boy and hopefully, his parents will be tracked down as to his whereabouts. RT, I am so glad you and your mom were there at the right time and at the right place for him.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
So grateful your mother was there...and willing to aid. Please give her the boards appreciation...(forgive me for speaking for everyone...). It takes a villiage they say, so glad your mother is a member!

And Storm, your post is most appropriate and I will therefore ditto you.

On my knees...beside you in agreement.

DKS

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I certainly hope that little boy is OK that this his mother was able to locate him at the hospital! How terrible!! Absolutely thank your mother for what she did. The world is lucky to have kind people like her.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will definitely keep this boy in my prayers. And the jerks who hit him and ran on my hit list.
emangry.gif
29.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone
1.gif
I''m pretty sure someone will tell his mother, it is a very small "neighborhood" in the best sense, everyone knows everyone else.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is horrible. Unspeakably horrible of that woman to just drive off like that.

I pray he will be fine -- please let us know if you ever hear of anything.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll keep him in my prayers. So lucky that he had you and your Mom to come to his aid. That woman, ughhh, makes me sick!!!
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results