shape
carat
color
clarity

I did it! My new 1.58 OEC Upgrade in halo!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
As you know, I love it!!! :love: :appl:
The stack is perfection and I'm a gap lover!
While I'm normally not a halo lover, this might have converted me!! I think it really enhances your gorgeous stone!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
bmgdesign|1373760905|3482587 said:
YAH-YA!!! Good for you!! GOOD FOR YOU!! & It looks soooo bay-YOU-tiful on your hands :appl: I'm sorry, I could not resist...I'm really happy for you; did you just about faint when you first saw it :love: ???

Hi bmg- Thank you!! Yes- I was so excited when I first opened the box! :lickout:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bastecat - I've got a bone to pick with you!!! :mad: .... now you've got me rethinking my OEC and wanting SOOOOOOO badly to reset it into a halo!! I'm not happy with you right now, little lady! :wink2:

You've got me churning and flipping all over again - should i? shouldn't I? Dammit, I thought I had it all settled back in November, now --- I'm so in love with your setting, that I'm seriously (SERIOUSLY!!) considering a halo.

ARGH!! Why does your ring have to be so GORGEOUS??? I WANT ONE TOO!!! :bigsmile:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1373768876|3482632 said:
Bastecat - I've got a bone to pick with you!!! :mad: .... now you've got me rethinking my OEC and wanting SOOOOOOO badly to reset it into a halo!! I'm not happy with you right now, little lady! :wink2:

You've got me churning and flipping all over again - should i? shouldn't I? Dammit, I thought I had it all settled back in November, now --- I'm so in love with your setting, that I'm seriously (SERIOUSLY!!) considering a halo.

ARGH!! Why does your ring have to be so GORGEOUS??? I WANT ONE TOO!!! :bigsmile:

Who me???? :halo:

I know IDJ makes a few in a nice price range........ :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL!!! Oh, I think I went thru their entire collection when I was looking... but yours just looks amazing in the setting you picked!! Really and truly, I've been mulling it over! I love this setting, I really do... but the original ring that got me started on the low OEC w the high colour melee, was the Henri Daussi 3 stone from DBL that nyc2chi received (but is she is selling... ;( ) I loved that contrast. I still do. ;(

What to do? what to do?

Yours turned out just perfectly - exactly how I'd envisioned mine would look if I went halo!! This is a "mental mind warp" for me right now --- I must stay strong and just focus on admiring your beauty!! :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
LOL!!! Oh, I think I went thru their entire collection when I was looking... but yours just looks amazing in the setting you picked!! Really and truly, I've been mulling it over! I love this setting, I really do... but the original ring that got me started on the low OEC w the high colour melee, was the Henri Daussi 3 stone from DBL that nyc2chi received (but is she is selling... ;( ) I loved that contrast. I still do. ;(

What to do? what to do?

Yours turned out just perfectly - exactly how I'd envisioned mine would look if I went halo!! This is a "mental mind warp" for me right now --- I must stay strong and just focus on admiring your beauty!! :bigsmile:

Enerchi - if you can afford it, you should reset your OEC. You're crazy in love with halos - you'd be so happy! And just think of the finger coverage. You can sell your current setting or get a cored stone for it. Do it.

Enabling done. Sorry for threadjack.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1373775900|3482665 said:
Enerchi said:

What to do? what to do?

Enerchi - if you can afford it, you should reset your OEC. You're crazy in love with halos - you'd be so happy! And just think of the finger coverage. You can sell your current setting or get a cored stone for it. Do it.

LOL- no way! I was implying much the same thing to our Enerchi here.... :halo:

Enerchi- I just lucked out that this stone was already set in the halo, thereby saving me lots of trouble waffling on a setting....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
bastetcat|1373811631|3482782 said:
Rosebloom|1373775900|3482665 said:
Enerchi said:

What to do? what to do?

LOL- no way! I was implying much the same thing to our Enerchi here.... :halo:

Enerchi- I just lucked out that this stone was already set in the halo, thereby saving me lots of trouble waffling on a setting....

GO AWAY!! YOU LADIES ARE BAD FOR ME!!! :tongue:

I'm really toying with this - Rosebloom you must read minds!! I was thinking the same thing - I could sell my IDJ setting... but I LOVE that setting too... argh. PS is a mind field of FW problems, isn't it?!? Bastecat, you were fortunate it was just so perfectly set already!!

(but I am thinking - I've sent an email out for some input ;)) )

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, somehow I missed this post! :o

It's a stunning stone and ring, and I'm so happy for you! I truly believe that things like this happen for a reason. ;))

Now I want to see more photos of this beauty, pronto! :bigsmile:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The OEC looks amazing in a halo. It's gorgeous!! Congratulations!! It's beautiful! :appl: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi- you should definitely consider it!

TLB and LLJ- thank y'all for the very kind words! I'm very excited to have found such a pretty stone!

Chillaxin' in the yard (a major feat in 100+ temps)

chillaxin.jpg

colors1.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am such a slacker for not getting on PS and commenting until now, Sorry! :nono:

I am sooooooooo glad this ring worked out for you! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I adore the cut of this OEC and it looks great in the halo-especially stacked with your bands. Love love love. :love:

Congratulations!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1373911674|3483376 said:
I am such a slacker for not getting on PS and commenting until now, Sorry! :nono:

I am sooooooooo glad this ring worked out for you! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I adore the cut of this OEC and it looks great in the halo-especially stacked with your bands. Love love love. :love:

Congratulations!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you Armywife!! :wavey: I'm really glad it did too!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
A beauty, and finding it in the right setting is lucky. My favorite stacker is the art deco looking one on the green branch pic.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
AnnaH|1374012865|3484285 said:
A beauty, and finding it in the right setting is lucky. My favorite stacker is the art deco looking one on the green branch pic.

Thank you AnnaH! Yes- the VanCraeynest band was my wedding ring from hubby, He choose it himself and so it is the one constant in my bands that can't change. It's beautiful but it's the darn hardest band to make things match to. It seems most suited to stacking bands but I think it blends in pretty well with this set.

Here it is again with my Cheapie McCheap silver and ruby/pink sapphire ring from Ross-Simons. (I wanted to try out channel set bands, but didn't want to commit a lot of cash until I know they might work out...)

rubyhalo.jpg

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Just dropping by again to drool!! I love that VC band in your stack and of course that gorgeous diamond!!!!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
heraanderson|1374031265|3484523 said:
Just dropping by again to drool!! I love that VC band in your stack and of course that gorgeous diamond!!!!

:wavey: :D

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring :love: And those bands with it, sooo pretty.

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! Wear it in good health! :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Thank you luvsdmb and ClassyRocks!!!!

missymoo

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love this ring! What a beauty!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
missymoo|1374423542|3487261 said:
I absolutely love this ring! What a beauty!

Thank you kindly missymoo!!!! :wavey:

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
I totally missed this the first time around and then saw your lovely set in the Shameless Bling thread. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the halo with the plain shank. It's a nice combination that works so well with your lovely stack. :love:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
nowicanseethemoon|1377023242|3506704 said:
I totally missed this the first time around and then saw your lovely set in the Shameless Bling thread. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the halo with the plain shank. It's a nice combination that works so well with your lovely stack. :love:

Thank you! I really love the plain shank, it gives me a lot of other options. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results