shape
carat
color
clarity

i can''t seem to stop...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
buying little black dresses! how many do i really need? always just ooooonnne more
3.gif
Anyone else share my sickness?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I would love to say that I used to, but, I still do. We moved a year ago and I donated most of my dresses (almost all black) thinking that I wouldn''t wear the same dress twice. Now I have a wedding to attend in September and guess what I just bought...Yep, a little black dress. I thought I''d get a nice floral dress for this occasion. No! I couldn''t find one I liked!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yes, but my obsession is with cute jeans and pajama pants. There's always ONE MORE PAIR that is just too adorable to pass up!
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My obsession isn''t with black dresses, but solid-colored cocktail type dresses in general. I cannot ever find a pretty patterned dress for the life of me, even though I would love one. So I always end up going with solid colors and accessorizing with printed evening bags or wraps or shoes. Maybe I need to start buying all black dresses, because then maybe I''d wear them more than once. In the past couple years I think I''ve acquired a cocktail dress in every color under the sun.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results