shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t believe I just discovered this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I have spent so much time on PS for the past several months living vicariously through everyone''s bling, and I didn''t even know there was this (Newlyweds) aspect of the forum! I am so excited! Just thought I would share... :) Did you all start on PS because of the jewelry, or because of the pre-wedding/post-wedding forums?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I started with LIW and then started learning about jewelry, migrated to biw and now look at hangout, liw, bbw, family, rt and of course newlyweds :)

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
I found PS while researching diamonds on line. I am not the type of person who gets involved in forums, but I find the people here to be very intelligent and interesting. So I stayed.
1.gif

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been a looooongtime Pricescope Show Me The Ring watcher, but only started posting (on BWW) after I got engaged. Now I also regularly hop between BWW, Newlyweds, and the Show Me The Ring forum

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I found PS when looking for diamonds and joined the LIW forum, then moved to BWW, and now I love Newlyweds and the Shopping forum...

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been lurking since before NF got her sapphire three-stone ring. I was passing on major sapphire hints to my then BF and ended up on a thread from when she got the sapphire through google. After a few years of lurking on SMTR and LIW and BWW and Colored Stones I joined. Now I am getting into healthy lifestyle, newlyweds, and the family, health, and home. (plus a little rocky talk, but the numbers are not so interesting to me sometimes...)
3.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I definitely started here because of the pre-wedding forums! :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I discovered PS when searching for pictures of emerald cut e-rings, but I joined because of the LIW forum, where I lurked for a few months at first (well, there and SMTR!). Once I started posting, I couldn''t stop!

Welcome to Newlyweds, EHR!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
for me it was the diamonds forum when I got my engagement ring.

and then I thought it was great to look at the bridal forum when I was planning the wedding... and it pretty much went on from there.

I never post in the jewelry forum anymore.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started out in the diamond forum, then moved on to the bridal one. I love PS, can't get away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results