shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t believe how much is happening!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I''m so excited!

We have our venue, catering, photographer, invitations (though we need to send out STDs, and SOON!) ceremony music, officiants for morning and evening, probably flowers, and a lead on a DJ!!!

The checklist is getting smaller by the day
9.gif

FI and I are both sick
7.gif
. Fortunately we seem to be alternating between who''s feeling worse at any given time, and he was in a dreadful state last night... I think he was pretty drugged up but it was just so sweet when he grabbed my hand and sorta mumbled "I''d ask you to marry me again but you already said yes and you don''t get to change your mind, sorry I''m snotty, you''re gonna look so pretty with the yellow [flowers]" Now I have to find some way of adding yellow flowers - they were all white before
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 2:58:05 PM
Author:yssie
OMG, I''m so excited!

We have our venue, catering, photographer, invitations (though we need to send out STDs, and SOON!) ceremony music, officiants for morning and evening, probably flowers, and a lead on a DJ!!!

The checklist is getting smaller by the day
9.gif

FI and I are both sick
7.gif
. Fortunately we seem to be alternating between who''s feeling worse at any given time, and he was in a dreadful state last night... I think he was pretty drugged up but it was just so sweet when he grabbed my hand and sorta mumbled ''I''d ask you to marry me again but you already said yes and you don''t get to change your mind, sorry I''m snotty, you''re gonna look so pretty with the yellow [flowers]'' Now I have to find some way of adding yellow flowers - they were all white before
1.gif
That is so stinkin cute!
30.gif

Sorry your sick, though.
7.gif
But yay for progress!!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats yssie!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait until I start checking things off my checklist. But I have a long way to go for our wedding, so I''m just doing one thing at a time for now.

And sorry you''re both sick.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results