shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my babies (dogs!) winter woollies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... and they were none too impressed initially! I worry about them so much as it is FREEZING here at the moment, and they shiver alot when outside. So mummy got her babies some rollneck jumpers! Bubbles (tan and white) was a bit crabby to start with but they love their new ''look'' now!

This is Bubbles after donning her jumper for the first time and looking a tad concerned... she''s so cute!!
37.gif

WorriedBubb.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here she is after adjusting a bit. She likes it now!

CuteBubb.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is her sister Ebony... and Pippin, a very unimpressed cat!

EbnPip.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbles decided this was a good use for her jumper when she wormed her way out of it at one stage... little Houdini! Always sleeping with one eye open
12.gif

BubbOneEyeOpen.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
They are so cute. I love their little outfits. My dog just loves his t-shirt. Everytime I bring it out, and he sees it, he goes nuts. Once as I was putting one paw through, I went to put his other paw and he had already had it in there. He struts around like the cool hot dog he is! I want to get him some doggie shoes too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how cute!!! Where do you live that it''s freezing in July?

My youngest beagle loves wearing her little pink tank top (it says "I didn''t ask to be a princess, but if the shoe fits..."), but I took it off of her the other day and she managed to pull it off the table I''d set it on and chewed a huge hole in it when I wasn''t paying attention! Guess I need to get her a new one!
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Those are cute kids! love the new sweaters!! Too cute!!

I spent the day with clippers and sheered one of my babies coats off. She is a mixed breed beauty and has been wearing the undercoat wooly feece and it had to come off.

She was always a chesnut brown with black guard hair...people often called her a Rotweiller. After sheering she is all white!! She is no Rotty...she is closer to a sheltie!! Vicious like a pit or rott...but she is white!

She seems happy...but wanted me to ask where you are that you are buying sweaters for your children? She wanted to visit as it was a scorcher here today. Heat index of over a hundred.

DKS

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Awww, so cute! I''m sure the jumpers will keep them warm!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Love the one eye open. I remember when I first put a sweater on my Chihuahua..he just froze with his hind legs apart and looked at me like, "am I supposed to walk around in this thing?"

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
your dogs are adorable !!!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure DandiAndi lives in England. I was also wondering why the dogs would need sweaters in July but maybe it''s a trial run for when the cold weather settles in later in the year. They''re very cute!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Doesn't she live in Australia???

DandiAndi your doggies are beyond adorable! I especially love that first picture where Bubbles looks as though she is barely tolerating this indignity!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Such cute pics! I love the one with the dog and cat cuddling.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 1:02:34 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Here is her sister Ebony... and Pippin, a very unimpressed cat!
I can''t believe that they cuddle!!! My parent''s dog and cat will only sit on the same sofa when it''s cold in the house and they need the body heat LOL. The rest of the time it is the opposite end of the room. Every now and then the dog will jump on the cat and the cat will bat at the dog, pretty silly.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your babies are adorable!!! Love their new outfits!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe thanks all for the replies! I live in the southernmost state of Australia, so it''s quite nippy at the moment! We just had a sweltering Summer and a warm Autumn prior to this, so it''s a bit of a shock! At least the lil'' hairballs are warm
41.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pups are TOO CUTE, especially this those adorable little outfits!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
How cute!!!
It doesnt get cold enough here to get my doggies sweaters, but those are too adorable
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha super cute. my mom has knitted portia a few sweaters, she looks sooo cute in them but yeah that ''long suffering'' look is soo funny and sad at the same time. one of them is a spring one i love that is a medium pink, apple green and cream, it''s so ''preppy spring'' hehee. i mostly put them on her in the winters when we go for walks, because the other ones are dark blue and dark green etc. she is super good about keeping them on as well as i trained her with them when she was small, but once my parents put a sweater on their beagle then went inside for like 10 min and came back and she had managed to unravel and shred it while they were inside!! it''s a family legend story now, apparently it was a green sweater and they said she looked like a pickle. guess she wasn''t into THAT!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe...LOVE the doggy duds! Too cute!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that first picture is PRECIOUS! The look on her face! Your pooches are little cutie pies and of course Pippin. What a nice little pet family you have.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-they''re adorable! And I can''t believe your dog and cat snuggle, either! That''s too cute for words!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results