shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought a new rug...I''m DEAD MEAT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
HA! That is so true you have no idea!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, my rug is here and it is even more beautiful than I imagined! But I realize that I purchased the most expensive cat scratching post in history. I give this thing 5 minutes bf the scratching begins.

ANd for all of you Pottery Barn freaks out there, I really like my ebay seller...she lives on LI so I could have picked it up...great deals...tags still on..pm me if you want the seller id

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Yay! you''re still with us!!!

11.gif
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, my rug is here and it is even more beautiful than I imagined!
i knew you were going to love it!! the colors are purrrfect
3.gif

But I realize that I purchased the most expensive cat scratching post in history. I give this thing 5 minutes bf the scratching begins.
yes of course, the kitties are going to looove it more! -good luck with that!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Belle! It's up against the wall in my office...even my boss likes it! I think I'll keep it here until I spring the new rug, drapes and headboard on hubby all at the same time. Won't THAT be fun
20.gif

LOL...and WHAT does that mean Forte? LOL
1.gif

I admit that I haven't been hanging around here too much...I'm currently hanging on the JohnBridge tile forum like a LOSER! :) I get obsessed over projects...gives me something to "live" for LOL... Now I NEED a headboard (I can't fit a big huge bed)
7.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
well, you said your husband was gonna kill you for buying that rug...
9.gif

I''m glad to see you''re still alive!!!!
25.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Just sprinkle some catnip on the rug... that''ll keep them off!
17.gif
31.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think forte is referring to you floating downriver, rolled up in your rug!
which, after springing all of your new purchases on dh, could be a distinct possiblility!!
6.gif

36.gif
glad you had such a great ebay experience!!!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay.....posted the same time as forte!

so to be safe, make sure hubby is REAL happy before you tell him about the purchases!!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ohhhh! I get it!!! Oh, he has no idea! And he had no idea I told the contractor to go ahead and have a custom piece of marble cut out for the window in the bathroom...and he had no idea I"m buying a Kate Spade bag I saw and he has no idea that we''re getting new drapes in the bedroom! SOOOOO, I''m sure I''ll be dead eventually!

And him having me as a wife should make him happy enough? No? LOL
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- yeah, cat nip will surely keep them away! :)

I remember I got these two small rugs for the kitchen...they were really plush and felt great underfoot! Gracie thought so to...she goes crazy on it...with that teeny tiny butt in the air, she scratches like a mad woman...I can''t get mad she''s so darn cute and little. She''s my teeny tiny little princess! :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2005 5:46:37 PM
Author: moremoremore
ohhhh! I get it!!! Oh, he has no idea! And he had no idea I told the contractor to go ahead and have a custom piece of marble cut out for the window in the bathroom...and he had no idea I''m buying a Kate Spade bag I saw and he has no idea that we''re getting new drapes in the bedroom! SOOOOO, I''m sure I''ll be dead eventually!

And him having me as a wife should make him happy enough? No? LOL
9.gif
hahahahahahaah!!! You''re terrible!!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2005 5
6.gif
8:49 PM
Author: moremoremore
But I realize that I purchased the most expensive cat scratching post in history. I give this thing 5 minutes bf the scratching begins.

hehee, if you can stop them from scratching, please tell me how!!!
2.gif

I''ll be forever gratefull
face23.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
For some reason, my cats love attacking fruits, especially apples. They''ll take them from the fruit bowl, kick it to the ground, and just pounce, gnaw, claw, and bunny-kick. And when the apple is half dead and dripping with juice, they''ll leave it on the stairs so we can trip over them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/30/2005 7:56:25 PM
Author: ForteKitty
For some reason, my cats love attacking fruits, especially apples. They''ll take them from the fruit bowl, kick it to the ground, and just pounce, gnaw, claw, and bunny-kick. And when the apple is half dead and dripping with juice, they''ll leave it on the stairs so we can trip over them.
HI:

LOL! Maybe they are "frutarians". (recall Notting Hill and one of Hugh Grant''s dates????)

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- that is really funny!
I wish my cats played with fruit instead of my furniture ! :)

That has got to be SO funny to see!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
oh, they still play with furniture too, but mostly the box spring edges, so we just flip up the covers during the day and let them scratch away. Better the boxspring than the couch!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Did hubby see the rug yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results