shape
carat
color
clarity

I bet you can''''t guess what''''s in here. Hint: It''''s OLD, and it''''s MINE.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT Ellen!!!! IMO that is perfection. It looks great on your hand.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Oh Ellen... it is just beautiful. The ring is simply stunning on your hand and knowing that your mom received it from your grandparents makes it all the more special and unique. I know that you are going to enjoy wearing it.

1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol Yes mam, I''m working on the fire shots now.
11.gif
And I''ll see what I can do about your other requests.

I knew you''d love those colored culets.
9.gif

Thank you Sundial!

Richi, thank you. And wow is right.

strm, thank you! And more fat lgf''s!!
9.gif
2.gif

Thank you mrss, I do loves it too.
5.gif

Miranda, thank you!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen it is SO GORGEOUS!!! That stone is such a beauty and the setting is just icing on that beautiful, yummy cake. What a wonderful piece. I can''t even begin to say what I love most about it....because that would be EVERYTHING!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a treasure! Wear it with joy and in good health!
36.gif

griffiam

Rough_Rock
They don''t make ''em like that anymore! What an amazing heirloom. Thanks for sharing!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
neat freak, I think I missed your post before, thank you!

Joolskie, thanks. Yes, I can''t wait to wear it. It really is special. Wish I knew the history on it. I wonder where it (the stone) was for the 60ish years before my mom got it....

FG, thank you. I agree, there''s not ONE thing I''d change on it.
5.gif
Well, ok, I''d be happy if it wasn''t chipped. But it doesn''t really seem to hurt it much.

Madam, thank you so much.

griffiam, no, they don''t. I''m glad you enjoyed it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok Cehra, here''s your first request. These are the better ones I tried for, which weren''t too many, at the time. The first time I saw these blown up, I got all excited. For the most part, they were all stars, something I rarely get on my round. I was like, OH, they''re like Cehra''s!
9.gif
But they''re still not as perfect as many of yours and a few others. *sigh* I''ll take what I can get.
2.gif

OMCF3958.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMCF3834.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMCF3809.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMCF3814.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMCF3833.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one is a bit different, as the sun is behind the ring.

OMCF3900.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Same thing again.

OMCF3901.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s an amzing heirloom! Enjoy!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMCF3817.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMCF3881.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:05:42 PM
Author: Ellen
This one is a bit different, as the sun is behind the ring.
omg do me a favor and re-edit this pic so that there''s just the stone but it''s like full size because that is just beautiful - look at the colors in the stone *aside* from that insane blue!!!!!

Do you think the chunky facet stones are easier to get fire from? I really think that''s it... because I don''t have a hard time at all and I really don''t think it is me or my camera LOL

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Itty bitty.

OMCF3878.JPG

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Oh my, that stone and ring are to die for!
18.gif
30.gif
Love it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Almost done. I see you Cehra, hang on.

OMCF3812.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:00:51 PM
Ok Cehra, here''s your first request. These are the better ones I tried for, which weren''t too many, at the time. The first time I saw these blown up, I got all excited. For the most part, they were all stars, something I rarely get on my round. I was like, OH, they''re like Cehra''s!
9.gif
But they''re still not as perfect as many of yours and a few others. *sigh* I''ll take what I can get.
2.gif
mine has the ''advantage'' of being new and symmetrical - but it doesn''t have *any* of the charm yours does... there''s something about the old cuts that are just *better* because they''re not predictable. My stone doesn''t have perfect sym so it isn''t totally predictable, and I dunno if I would like a totally predictable perfect OMC (probably I would but I doubt I could find one I didn''t like anyway LOL!!!) but there is something I and many others who love this stone *prefer* about the more random nature of a stone that isn''t perfectly symmetrical. I hope I''m saying this right... if you feel complimented then I did good :D

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:09:37 PM
Itty bitty.
that''s like tiffany blue :) I have this pic of my stone that has a pretty aqua color like that and its not a particularly good pic, I just love the color! LOL

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one.

This was tough. When one would light up, the other wouldn''t. They did NOT want to cooperate, but I persevered.
9.gif

OMCF4025.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:10:46 PM
OMG!!!!!!! THIS IS A TWIN PHOTO!!!!!! lol I mean, a twin to one of mine! I''ll have to put them side by side!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:14:14 PM
Last one.

This was tough. When one would light up, the other wouldn''t. They did NOT want to cooperate, but I persevered.
9.gif
omg this is my favorite fire picture EVER EVER EVER including all of my own and every other one I''ve ever seen!!!!!!!! And its not only the two rings performing together, its that the hues of the colors are all so.... complimentary LOL! (I''m such a dork)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:10:46 PM
Okay I hope you don''t mind me posting mine in here with yours - I called this pic twin omGs like oh my gods! LOL

I saw these side by side and felt such a powerful surge of BIG FACETS RULE!!!!!! lol!!

twinomGs.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:03:19 PM
some of these you labeled above are just soooooo pretty with the multipule colors coming from a single flare... sooooo beautiful :) You''re right this IS a diversion LOL!!! Keep ''em coming please don''t stop - I haven''t seen my stone for almost 2 months and all I have are old pictures to keep me company LOL!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:08:58 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
omg do me a favor and re-edit this pic so that there''s just the stone but it''s like full size because that is just beautiful - look at the colors in the stone *aside* from that insane blue!!!!!

Do you think the chunky facet stones are easier to get fire from? I really think that''s it... because I don''t have a hard time at all and I really don''t think it is me or my camera LOL
This won''t be much better Cehra, that was at 100% to begin with. But here ya go.

And no, as I said earlier, this one is WAY harder to shoot than my round. I knew my round was really fiery, but I really thought this stone would beat it easily. I haven''t figured out why it doesn''t yet....

OMCF3900A.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 2:15:36 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
omg this is my favorite fire picture EVER EVER EVER including all of my own and every other one I''ve ever seen!!!!!!!! And its not only the two rings performing together, its that the hues of the colors are all so.... complimentary LOL! (I''m such a dork)
Well woohooo! Thank you!! And yer not a dork.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results