shape
carat
color
clarity

I am so Excited! I Think I Found my Princess Stone. Please Advise Me if I should get this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I looked at about 20 or 30 princess cut diamonds and was almost ready to give up and go with RB until tonight. Please give me you honest advice on this one. And don''t worry about hurting my feelings. If I have to continue my search I will/

I went to see it and it looked beautiful. The black specks that normally bother me did not in this stone.

Here it goes:

GIA Certified
1.29ct
G
VS2
Square Modified
6.10x6.07x4.22

Depth 69.5
Table 66
Girdle slightly thick
Culet none

polish very good
symmetry very good

Flor none
Comments: none

Key to symbols cloud,crystal

PRICE $7,280

My only concern is this. I found it a the Jewelry Exchange at the West belt Mall in Wayne, NJ. This particular booth has a no refund policy. Exchange only within 14 days. He said he would return my money only if the stone did not match the GIA report ie. it was a different stone than the report referenced. He went into a datanase that he shares with several jewlers and they sent him the stone to show me. If I buy it and return it he basically owns it. And he doesn''t work that way. So if I change my mind I am tough out of luck and have t find something else in his store.

Should this policy prevail over the fact that I love this stone.

As usual you guys/gals are awesome. I really need you advice. After all this work I really don;t want to make a mistake.

Thanks

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what can we say about this stone? you have seen it. if you love it, then buy it. i would consider having an appraiser lined up to verify it.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Mollerd, I sent you a PM.

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Yes, I have seen it and love it but it wouldn''t hurt to get some feedback on the specs in case I missed something.

By the way can someone recommend a reliable appraiser in Northern, NJ.

Thanks again!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can't really tell anything from the specs...
it's a g/vs2 though....i like that!
2.gif

mollerd

Rough_Rock
Hi Belle,

Me too!!!! I was looking at H/SI''s and F/SI''s and somehoe spending over 7000 dollars on an SI1 didn;t sound quite right to me. But when I saw this stone I just knew my search was over.

How thrilling. This site has been awesome. I have learned so much.

Thanks you fo your help!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2005 10:24:03 AM
Author: mollerd
Hi Belle,

Me too!!!! I was looking at H/SI''s and F/SI''s and somehoe spending over 7000 dollars on an SI1 didn;t sound quite right to me. But when I saw this stone I just knew my search was over.

How thrilling. This site has been awesome. I have learned so much.

Thanks you fo your help!!!
it sounds like you defintely found ''the one''
36.gif

congratulations!
i hope you will come back with pictures soon
2.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Mollerd, don''t know if you still need this info, but I had posted it in your "Tacori" thread by accident:

Reputable Appraiser in Northern NJ:

David Wolf
MGA ASA, GG
Just Appraisers
608 5th Avenue - Suite 706
New York, NY 10017
Ph: 212-377-2090
Ph: 866-257-3652
www.justappraisers.com
He has an office in Florham Park.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results