shape
carat
color
clarity

I am just sooo EXCITED!!!Thanks for ure help reyoncee and 4theloveofdiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dommie

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well! I just wanted to say that I guess my ring is officially on it''s way!!! YAY!!! I tried on my moulding lastnight, which is being made exactly like the michael B 3 sided pave with diamond prongs, and it''s just the wax but...I love it!! Lol. Soooo this anticipation is killing me now!!, not knowing when I will be getting it! Just had to get these thoughts off my chest call it ANTICIPATION!! :)
I want to thank Reyoncee, for the picture you sent me the other night of the Michael B!and also 4thelove of diamonds, for helping me out with width measurements of the setting. Very nice of you guys!
Thanks once again!!!
By the way 4theloveofdiamonds did you get ure ring yet???? Wanna see some pics! :)

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
DP!

I am so glad that everything turned out so well for you! I am sure you will LOVE your ring! As for my ring, it has arrived at my jeweler today and he is sending it to me on Monday and I will receive Tuesday morning. I KNOW your anticipation as it is what is on my mind as well! I''ll post a pic as soon as I receive it!

I can''t wait to see yours as well!

reena

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
very exciting--i can''t wait to see it. i''m a total pave whore. i''m sure it''s going to be awesome.

dommie

Rough_Rock
sounds good to me :) can''t wait to see ures as well, wish u the best of luck!! Enjoy ure weekend though it may seem like its never ending!!!, till u get that ring on ure hand!! I can just imagine ure anticipation.

dommie

Rough_Rock
lol, ure too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results