shape
carat
color
clarity

I am getting ready....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I think the proposal is imminent. Here is my evidence (yes, I am a litigator, so everything comes down to evidence for me).

1. The ring is in his hands, after 5 long weeks of waiting for it to arrive from Signed Pieces,
2. I overheard him (okay, I was half asleep on the couch with my head in his lap while he was talking to friends on the phone) say we are getting engaged very soon.
3. Starting tomorrow, I am taking off 11 days from work, just hanging out at home with my BF and son. Lots of time to pop a question.
4. His parents are nagging. Mainly his mom. He told them our plans to elope this winter, so she keeps asking him if there is anything new to report!

Dust ladies please!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
OMG, That''s soooooo exciting!!! 11 days and it could happen at any time! Good luck and don''t forget to post pics with you have it on your finger!

********DUST*******DUST**********DUST********DUST*******xINFINITY!

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
what kind of litigation?

oh, and ****DUST*DUST*DUST****

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Major major *****DUST*****

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Very exciting, I''m so happy for you
36.gif

****SENDING LOTS OF DUST****

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hooray! and duuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssttttttttt!

evidence of your engagement in words and pictures when that time comes will be highly necessary
28.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like it could happen at any moment! EEE!!

************dust************

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
yay!! *****DUST*****
36.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
EEEEEKKKKKKK , i am so doing a jumping up and down dance for you
*~*~*~*~*~MAJOR DUST~*~*~*~*
36.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
that is very exciting indeed! i would be beside myself waiting. make sure you keep lotion on your hands so that they are soft and smooth, try not to get any cuts or scratches and get a mani. those hands have to be in perfect condition so that when he holds them and slips that ring on it is perfect. then we will have to see the pictures and we cant have your nails all bitten and scratches on rough skin. lol

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
DUUUUUUST!!!

I''m with Squirrly. Comprehensive photographic evidence and full documentation of all verbal exchanges will be required on completion of the event.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
hehehehehe. Of course there will be ample photographic evidence!!!! My hands are recently manicured. Need to keep up the moisturizer and stay out of the garden (darn rose bushes scratching my hands). I can''t wait!!!!!!

I am trying to be very casual. Not suspect anything. I do want to be surprised, so I am not even poking around the house for a sneak peek.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 2:06:40 PM
Author: radiantquest
that is very exciting indeed! i would be beside myself waiting. make sure you keep lotion on your hands so that they are soft and smooth, try not to get any cuts or scratches and get a mani. those hands have to be in perfect condition so that when he holds them and slips that ring on it is perfect. then we will have to see the pictures and we cant have your nails all bitten and scratches on rough skin. lol

hahaha! i agree!
2.gif
sending major *DUST* your way!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2009 2:18:45 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
hehehehehe. Of course there will be ample photographic evidence!!!! My hands are recently manicured. Need to keep up the moisturizer and stay out of the garden (darn rose bushes scratching my hands). I can''t wait!!!!!!

I am trying to be very casual. Not suspect anything. I do want to be surprised, so I am not even poking around the house for a sneak peek.
Good girl
2.gif
! Sounds like it will be coming soon...lots of ****dust****!
(cute little guy you have there!)

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
DUST DUST DUST!!! Hey, it''s gotta happen soon... he has the ring already!
31.gif
Keep us updated!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!! I love the anticipation of it all... ''dust dust dust''
1.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
20.gif

No engagement. Silly boys.

Update though. I found the ring very accidentally. I was cleaning the garage and found a fed ex box behind a cupboard. I saw the label from Signed Pieces and despite wanting to rip it open and take a peak, I restrained myself and put it back. I then told my BF about the discovery and told him to find a better (and cleaner!!!) hiding place.

He says that "certain things" have to happen to make it perfect. He is being very cryptic and coded. He said for sure by the end of August....
23.gif

I also have prohibited him from telling everyone that we are getting married. I said no ring, no tellilng people.

Why must men torture us like this!!! I told him it would be like buying the twin turbo for our car, hiding it, telling him I had it, but not telling him when it was getting installed. He said he would die.

Hoping the dust will kick in soon!!!!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Awww... it''s so sweet that he''s planning how to pop the question and making sure that everything is perfect when the moment comes
30.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
aww girl! Lots of dust for you!!!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 3:11:28 PM
Author: chiapet
Awww... it''s so sweet that he''s planning how to pop the question and making sure that everything is perfect when the moment comes
30.gif
Hey, don''t take his side!!!!

Nah, it is cute. My BF is so incredibly romantic - he spent an hour giving me a pedicure last night
30.gif
. I''m going to be blown away by whatever he has planned!!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
*************DUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!***************

Hope that helps!
2.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 1:58:11 PM
He said for sure by the end of August....
23.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
duuuuuussssssssssssssssttttttttt

you have under 56 days left! does he do manicures too?
31.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 5:27:59 PM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 7/6/2009 1:58:11 PM
He said for sure by the end of August....
23.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
duuuuuussssssssssssssssttttttttt

you have under 56 days left! does he do manicures too?
31.gif
wow Squirrly....you so totally counted down the days
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
*dust dust dust*

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ladies!!! I have officially become paranoid. Yesterday afternoon, he calls me up (says "hey princess"
30.gif
) and asks if we can skip the gym and just spend the evening enjoying each other. I figure it is time. So I get home, get changed, start making supper and he starts.... PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!! Men.
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results