I am cygnet!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
They are just to die for. I can't believe I'm getting one. :wacko:

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
Congrats!! That diamond is beautiful!
I've definitely spent a lot of time drooling over GOG... I wanted to take the train out there but SO was not having any of that haha. I thought about ordering a diamond from there but in the end I felt that it would just be easier/faster for me to get setting and stone from the same jeweler.

And I also have such a hard time thinking about anything else now as I wait for the ring to be ready (1.5 weeks down... 4.5 to go) - but on the other hand you are getting something so unique and customized for you! Mine isn't even a custom design but I still get the warm and fuzzies when I think that somebody may be handcrafting my setting right now :twirl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. :appl: I'm so glad your SO bought it!! I hope your jeweler-friend leaves your decision be, and butts out of your relationship. I hope you get your proposal soon!

Just an FYI, cygnet, it's very easy to know it is you on GOG's FB posts from what info you've provided here on PS. I tried to PM you a friendly hello, but you have that option private, so I'm assuming you prefer to keep private. I'm just giving you the heads up if you're nervous about those social media/ privacy things. The info you provided about yourself (first name, your shiba) were easy to recognize. I know you're probably going to be a long-time PS'er, considering your love affair for diamonds, so if you ever want to delete or edit an old post, you can click "report" and have Ella delete or fix it.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
madelise|1354830493|3324766 said:
Congratulations. :appl: I'm so glad your SO bought it!! I hope your jeweler-friend leaves your decision be, and butts out of your relationship. I hope you get your proposal soon!

Just an FYI, cygnet, it's very easy to know it is you on GOG's FB posts from what info you've provided here on PS. I tried to PM you a friendly hello, but you have that option private, so I'm assuming you prefer to keep private. I'm just giving you the heads up if you're nervous about those social media/ privacy things. The info you provided about yourself (first name, your shiba) were easy to recognize. I know you're probably going to be a long-time PS'er, considering your love affair for diamonds, so if you ever want to delete or edit an old post, you can click "report" and have Ella delete or fix it.

Thanks for the heads up :) Don't worry, I'd already considered that, but I appreciate you mentioning it. I don't mind if people on GOG's page recognize me on FB, though I would mind if it were the other way around (I wouldn't really like my FB friends to read my posts here, they'd probably think I'm insane :twirl: )

You know what would be horrible? If jeweler pal looked on pricescope to see if I was talking about this. I mean, it sounds pretty self centered to even imagine he would do that, but he is being pretty involved so I think it's actually conceivable. He's a super nice guy and all, but I was super peeved last night that he was being such a butt about it.

Anyway, I'm very, very, very excited and I can't wait to make the decision on who is making my ring so we can get started! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results