shape
carat
color
clarity

I am addicted to PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
Just so you all know... I am now addicted to this message board!! I have been going online at work.. at home... my husband is getting nervous that you are all a bad influence! haha

I am learning so much and I will be pointing all my friends here when they are ready to make the big purchase! Until then, I love looking at everyones rings and ooh-ing and aah-ing over them! I wish I had more fingers (and more $$) to wear all the lovely styles here on PS!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! me too!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pricescope addictions occurs suddenly and once set is an impossible addiction to break...even if you have a lot of work to do unfortunately!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
*Sigh* welcome to club..

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We aren''t a bad influence....
31.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have been getting lectured to stop looking! My boyfriend says we are done for now and to stop looking and stressing! There is just so much to learn from all the experts here.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once you learn that you can''t have one of everything, you''ll be fine! It is very addictive and for me it is always fun to see other people''s jewelry. You begin to get as excited for them getting something new as you would yourself.

Just enjoy - we''re all in diamond lust!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Me too! Seriously addicted. We could be addicted to worse things though. Pricescope is actually a HEALTHY fixation for me, as being a workaholic was starting to ruin my life. This is much less stressful and a lot more fun than putting every last drop of your time and energy into work!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Yes, soon we will need PS rehab
5.gif

Amy, I have been waiting for a chance to say how much I like your avatar - I could admire that moving sparkle for ages! How do you get it to animate like that, out of curiosity?

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 8:28:58 AM
Author: arjunajane
5.gif

Amy, I have been waiting for a chance to say how much I like your avatar - I could admire that moving sparkle for ages! How do you get it to animate like that, out of curiosity?

Hi arjunajane! I did it using Photoshop and ImageReady... I created an animated gif. Here's what yours would look like with a moving sparkle. Feel free to use it if you like it
2.gif

arjunajane_sparkle.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 8:32:35 AM
Author:amyjokerette
Just so you all know... I am now addicted to this message board!!

Who isn''t?
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 9:56:44 AM
Author: amyjokerette

Date: 10/10/2008 8:28:58 AM
Author: arjunajane
5.gif

Hi arjunajane! I did it using Photoshop and ImageReady... I created an animated gif. Here's what yours would look like with a moving sparkle. Feel free to use it if you like it
2.gif
Wow!
You are soooo sweet to do that, thankyou! That was very kind - I wish I had computer skills .I hope you don't mind me biting your av style, lol..
1.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...."- from "Hotel California"

Gotta love the pricescope addiction!!!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yep. I''m on here a ton too...mostly lurking though

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 8:32:35 AM
Author:amyjokerette
Just so you all know... I am now addicted to this message board!! I have been going online at work.. at home... my husband is getting nervous that you are all a bad influence! haha
9.gif

I am learning so much and I will be pointing all my friends here when they are ready to make the big purchase! Until then, I love looking at everyones rings and ooh-ing and aah-ing over them! I wish I had more fingers (and more $$) to wear all the lovely styles here on PS!
Welcome, Amy. You''re husband will just have to learn to deal - you will be here for years.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we all are addicted
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Join the club!!! This site can do it to you for sure. My hubby just sighs and says, that diamond website again? I tell him it is SO MUCH more than just diamond talk. We share ideas, give fashion advice, help support people...if it were just about the bling I would be long gone, though I might lurk a teensy bit to see all the pretties.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Me too..even in class at times.
27.gif
I had someone ask me, "What''s that?" I was like no, no please don''t call attention to me while I am being completely rude and surfing the net!
37.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yes it is an addictive place! DH was just fussing about how long I''ve been on the laptop.
9.gif

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
haha! Good to know I''m not alone!!
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lol! Join the club!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 8:00:09 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
Once you learn that you can''t have one of everything, you''ll be fine! It is very addictive and for me it is always fun to see other people''s jewelry. You begin to get as excited for them getting something new as you would yourself.

Just enjoy - we''re all in diamond lust!
2nd. Once you learn to enjoy other purchases without thinking, "I MUST have that too," you''ll be fine. As far as the husband goes, I found it''s best simply NOT to talk about PS and he never has to worry!
2.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I sure am and now my DH has acknowledged it in public
6.gif
My 50th birthday party was on Sunday and in the wonderful speech
30.gif
my husband of 22 years gave he talked about the DIAMOND FORUM!!! I Could see lots of my friends looking very confused with no clue about the machinations of internet forums. It was strangely funny but at least I know he accepts my obsession
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results