shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Husband#1.. Engagement ring#3.. Seven carat emerald cut :-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Husband#1.. Engagement ring#3.. Seven carat emerald cut

TitanCi|1338966080|3210209 said:
Rubies-R-Me|1338648466|3207796 said:
More yellow and gold rubies! This is my other watch. No diamond bezel or lugs.. just mother of pearl face with ruby markers..
I got this about 6 years ago and wore it every day until the I got the other one a few months ago.

Your husband must REALLY love you to get you all those goodies!!!

If there was an emoticon for my eyeballs falling out from my sockets, it'd be up here x 1000000000000

Oh Titan - of course he loves her!!! She's awesome --- she's.... tada... RUBIES-R- US!!! (that always makes me smile!)

Yeah, I ditto the 'eyes falling from socket" emoticon, maybe with the jaw on the floor and some serious drool happening! --- we need one of those for sure!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock

Holly molly!!!!! :shock: That is one heck of a ring! I love ECs!!! :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

I already commented in this thread but had to come back to say I LOVE the Tiffany Schlumberger!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Beautiful!

joflier

Ideal_Rock

What a stunning collection!! I'm partial to the emerald cut stones, myself. That eternity band is my dream ring. (uh, well, one of them, haha) Thanks for sharing!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank YOU for sharing!!! :love:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock

love everything ,especially the gold ruby Rolex :love:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

TitanCi|1338583863|3207467 said:
Holy bejesus that's the mother of all mothers!!! Your stone could poop out more emeralds!

Too funny...thanks for the laugh! ...gee and rubies too; how is that possible???

Well an L color never looked so white and on a EC too! SI3! Just goes to show a beautiful stone does not necessarily have to be graded by GIA! Guess the jeweler's wife did not care either...ha ha!

I worked for a company that sold costume and some fine jewelry and one lady came in and said that her friend who's husband owned a jewelry store wore a honker CZ. She sold her large diamond and had it replaced with a CZ cause she didn't care and no one would ever guess she wasn't wearing a real diamond...LOL!. To each his own. I heard lots of interesting jewelry stories as people from all over the US came into my shop.

Thanks for sharing all your gorgeous bling! I thought when you weren't wearing your 7c honker you would wear your 3c. pear. Nice gift to your MIL...so generous.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Jeweln and Ariel!
Ariel.. what a funny story about the jeweler's wife wearing a big fake honker because nobody would suspect it of not being real.
RE the 3 carat pear present for my mother in law.. it was no skin off my back and it made my hubs very happy to give his mother such a nice stone. Worked out perfectly for everyone! :saint:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock

Amazing collection....I love them all!

Lori

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Great bling, thanks for sharing! :appl:

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock

For the love of god!!!!!! Are you trying to give me heart palpitations?!!! It's gorgeous.....and the finger coverage is out of control....I need an upgrade...lol

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good grief, I'm having heart palpitations, too right now after seeing that sparkly close up of the 7 carat honker. I have a thing for emerald cuts and this one just stole my heart. Love your whole collection! Thanks for sharing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

I REALLY must stop looking at your Cartier wide band/ring...for goodness sakes, I did NOT spend oneortwoorso hours looking at Cartier rings online last night. What a notion! :saint: :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

plainjane86

Rough_Rock

Your ring finger has transformed into an entire diamond!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Loriken, Tuckins, NYCsparkle, Derbygal,Canukgal and Plainjane.
Thanks for the sweet compliments! Shared bling is happier bling! :D
Sharon.. I just LOVE Cartier rings as well. I went into Manhattan last week and brought some rings in for polishing.. so I breathed in the Cartier air.. as well as used their lovely restroom and enjoyed their bottled water! I could look at them for hours.
I don't love their website though.. too much "flash" going on. :confused: Tiffany has a much more low tech more user friendly site.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Don;t know how I missed this thread the first time around, but I'm glad I saw it today. Your collection is beautiful :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Madam! I don't know why my old thread got resurrected but it sure it fun. Thanks so much! :wavey:

lovessparkles

Rough_Rock

Your rings are beautiful! I especially love the EC band! Yummy!!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock

This is exactly what I want! Can you share the dimensions of the center stone? No rush, just looking to compare to others I'm eyeing.

Love your collection. Very classic, with a good mix of vintage and contemporary. Like you, I am saving my pieces for my daughters. I buy with them in mind.

Anything new on the horizon?

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love everything! It is all delicious!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks cokitty!! So sweet of you!! :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

BEST THING I ever have tried on in my life and you are the sweetest lady in the world :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh dearest ADL71.. we are certainly co-presidents in the mutual admiration society in our love of bling and each other!!!
:dance: :love: :dance: :love: :dance: :love: :dance: :love:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock

Every time this thread resurfaces, I fall in love with this breathtaking ring all over again. It's just so beautiful and elegant (not to mention the post also has a stunning EC eternity band as well).

By the way, Rubies-R-Me, I have to say that your posts and comments are always so very kind and gracious.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my.. aac2013.. your comment just made my night. :love:
What lovely things to say.. especially about the tone of my posts.
Thank you so much. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Always fun to see a great thread like this one bumped!

I was reading back through and wondered if you were considering getting another smaller diamond that you could wear daily since you only wear the EC for special occasions? I also buy everything with my daughters (and now two tiny granddaughters, also) in mind. I do hope to get a few more Tiffany or Cartier pieces since I am pretty set on staple diamond pieces (other than I'd like an EC diamond ring!).

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Diamondseeker!
Thanks for your sweet post.. Interesting that you mention about getting a smaller more wearable ring. I always have that in the back of my mind but never act on it. Something more tempting seems to pop up before I get serious. Most days I wear wedding bands and not a solitaire. I actually doubled up (thanks Ebay) on the Schlumberger ruby/diamond band and now that's a nice chunky look that I like. Lucky you that you have daughters AND grandaughters to keep in mind (and heart) when you buy new baubles. I love "slightly used" Tiffany and Cartier collecting too and one must branch out when our basic diamond wardrobe is full! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have been hankering for a diamond tennis bracelet and that is currently on the top of my new purchase hit list.
Here is the Schlumberger doubled.. 1 + 1 = 3. New math! lol :dance:

img_10335.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love every piece of your jewelry.. every piece is timeless... I especially love the emerald eternity band... Glad this was brought back... look forward to seeing your tennis bracelet!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love: Rubies-R-Me, I love your jewelry pieces! You have a stunning collection! :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you so much Tekate! :love:
What a truly lovely bling compliment! I hope I can post a new tennis bracelet sometime soon too. :wavey:
Rockinruby (love your name btw) thank you so much as well.. so sweet of you.
Are you born in July or are you just a ruby fan?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results