shape
carat
color
clarity

Hurr Dye

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
What effect, if any, would hair color have on a diamond/platinum ring? Would it stain the stone whatever color? Would it do nothing other than crud it up till it was steam cleaned well? Generally it''s mixed with 20Volume Peroxide and I also wonder how that would do on the metal. It eats up the drain when poured down the drain.

JC

Shiny_Rock
If it eats up the drain than I would keep it away from your ring just to be on the safe side.

9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I won''t wear it anywhere near anything like that but I know that women wear theirs to the salon (if I do it''s in the ring box before anything gets near me) and sometimes there are little splashes. I also wash my hands and arms before I pull it back out in case I missed anything splashing on me.

I just hoped that if it got on it at any point in time that it wouldnt eat it up or dye it some weird ass color.

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
Ame,

I can''t help you with your question, but I''ve just gotta say I love your style; you crack me up
9.gif

Lizzy

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which, the insane one?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results