shape
carat
color
clarity

Hunter Homes??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone familair with Hunter Homes or any of the "build to suit" homes. apparently it''s all the rage here in Huntsville AL, and I have NEVER heard of them!! They said they could have our house built in less than 5 months! They have a website www.bighouselittleprice.com but there''s not a whole lot of info there either. I am in awe of the square footage for the price and the use of all name brand stuff.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
First stop: the local Better Business Bureau. Find out if there are any complaints about them.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Not familiar but I think the old adage holds true...

If it looks to good to be true, it probably is...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have your real estate agent send out an email to all agents in his/her office and ask what their feedback is. The bad news when you do something like this is that MANY people will take the time to give you negative feedback, but not as many will give you positive or neutral, so take it with a grain of salt.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 11:50:14 AM
Author:Sizzle
Is anyone familair with Hunter Homes or any of the 'build to suit' homes. apparently it's all the rage here in Huntsville AL, and I have NEVER heard of them!! They said they could have our house built in less than 5 months! They have a website www.bighouselittleprice.com but there's not a whole lot of info there either. I am in awe of the square footage for the price and the use of all name brand stuff.
It's a house made of prefabricated pieces that are then assembled on your property instead of "built" from the ground up like normal homes, yes? I only just skimmed different parts of the website but that's how it looks. My aunt and uncle went through a company that did this in PA a few years ago and they have been absolutely thrilled with theirs. The prices were much more reasonable than prices to build a traditional home, they had so many choices of floor plans and interior things that they didn't feel at all limited, and they ended up with a very spacious house for relatively low cost.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results