shape
carat
color
clarity

Human Growth Hormone (HGH)--Anyone currently using or have used it in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
My brother has been using this HGH stuff. It''s a spray for under the tongue three times a day. He swears he sleeps better, is less stressed, and it has evened out his temperament....said he handles things much more calmly. He''s convinced it has helped him so much that he wants me, DH and my Mom to try it.

I know the PS family will tell me the good, the bad, and the ugly....I would love to hear your comments. Thanks!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I know someone who is using it, along with other hormones, vitamins and such. Her energy levels are very high, looks great, and say she feels great.
All this prescribed by a doctor. I use bio-identical hormones and when I asked my dr. about the HGH, he said don''t go there.
I ''ve read many books about how hormones are our gate keepers for our health. I take Cortisol and I swear my allergies are 10 times better.
But before I learned about the bio-identicals and other support hormones, I would have considered it quackery. It''s not by a long shot!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
You know that stuff is designed for terminal cancer patients, right? Not to mentioned you can get into a heapload of trouble for using it w/o a prescription... Although you may be able to find the dentist who was prescribing it Roger Clemens...

ETA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'll just say No, no, and never... how long has he been taking it? I would suspect less than a month or two? Here is one of MANY articles you can find on the web. That stuff can't even legally be called HGH apparently.

http://www.drcranton.com/hrt/hghspray.htm

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
uh oh....not looking so good, huh? I don''t believe he''s been taking it very long...maybe 2-3 months. I''m surprised it could be illegal...that''s scary. I think he orders it but not sure of the company. I''ll definitely be reading the links everyone has provided. If it sounds too good to be true......

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 3:32:22 PM
Author: dianne
uh oh....not looking so good, huh? I don''t believe he''s been taking it very long...maybe 2-3 months. I''m surprised it could be illegal...that''s scary. I think he orders it but not sure of the company. I''ll definitely be reading the links everyone has provided. If it sounds too good to be true......

Have you been under a rock for the past t5-6 years? haha , j/k...

seriously though, this is in the news a lot. Marion Jones just got out of prision for lying to feds about HGH use, Barry Bonds is under indictment by the Feds, and baseball''s Mitchell Report of last year turned about 300+ pages of facts, testimonies etc about drugs in porfessional sports, the whole BALCO mess in San Fran...

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 4:01:55 PM
Author: sna77

Date: 9/3/2008 3:32:22 PM
Author: dianne

Have you been under a rock for the past t5-6 years? haha , j/k...

seriously though, this is in the news a lot. Marion Jones just got out of prision for lying to feds about HGH use, Barry Bonds is under indictment by the Feds, and baseball''s Mitchell Report of last year turned about 300+ pages of facts, testimonies etc about drugs in porfessional sports, the whole BALCO mess in San Fran...
News?...I''ve got no time for news....I''m on Pricescope all the time....lol..
9.gif
25.gif
Obviously, I haven''t been paying attention to anything but the weather and traffic reports.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results