shape
carat
color
clarity

hum, my gift for me, yea:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I have never participated in the hangout forums, but I have been researching this so I guess I will go ahead and see what you intelligent ladies/men think. I decided if i was going to spend most my money an en Ering for her, I should get myself a little something. So I have decided to buy some noise canceling headphones for myself. I bought the Shaper Image ones (since there was a store and I could try them out and they were on over 50% sale for 70 bucks) But it turns out that they have a pretty high white sounds/static noise, though the cancellation itself is great, it is terrible for listening to classical music. Can''t really appreciate Cannon in D Major with a constant static sound. So I guess I am back on the market, though I might hold on to these and see what is available in Japan, then return them when I come back. Anybody know about a good deal on noise canceling headphones? about 100bucks?

Well actually I saw that one and I am heading out to Circuit City to try to find one. But I am unsure about white noise and static as it isn''t listed, and a number of reviews on it have said that it is not premi..."ideal" lol...for noise cancellation but that it has, as he put it, "stellar" sound. Thus I REALLY want to try it on, see the feel and everything before taking these back and paying 40 bucks more for those. but it looks like Curcuit city may be out, along with most of the rest of the country! and they generally cost about 120 and up.

But thanks for the link though, and keep them coming. Any personal experiences, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results