shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge Thanks to Mark at Engagement Rings Direct--I''m Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

persistent

Rough_Rock
Last night my b/f presented me with the diamond ring of my dreams and asked me to marry him! Together we had picked out a GelinAbaci tension set ring and searched the internet for a vendor. I knew what I wanted in a diamond and Mark was a delight to work with. I didn''t want to endure a lengthy search for a diamond, so I chose to trust (I know, not always prudent) a wonderful jewler. Although it was a bit scary to send the check off, it couldn''t have turned out better! I gave him the specifications of what I was looking for (fire!
1.gif
) and he found an incredible diamond...I couldn''t be happier!

I want to thank everyone here at pricescope for their wisdom and insight to all things sparkly, you are truly a wonderful group of people. You have made me laugh and helped me endure the wait. I have already recommended this site to everyone who is in awe of the piece of art on my finger, and I highly recommend Mark at Engagement Rings Direct for professional, prompt, patient service.

Thanks so much!

-Jena

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
congrats! do you have pictures?

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jena

Congratulations! I was wondering if your ring arrived on Tuesday and if you received a proposal immediately.

I wish you happiness together always.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

persistent

Rough_Rock
Here it is!
36.gif

71116.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!! i''m so happy you found the ring of your dreams!! it''s beautiful!
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results