shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge ring....from faycullen.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
This ring is so awesome!!!

http://www.faycullen.com/antique_engagement_rings/800/ed926r1d.html

It''s so huge that the culet is the size of my ering! LOL :)~ Thought it would be funny
emotion-5.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would that thing even fit in a normal sized ring box?!

I''m guessing not...

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! it could be a door knob ? a very expensive sparkly door know that is
emsmiled.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely NOT kick it out of bed for eating crackers...love the setting!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2008 4:38:57 AM
Author: monarch64
I would definitely NOT kick it out of bed for eating crackers...love the setting!
36.gif
Hehehe...neither would I, that is one mammoth diamond!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now talk about "door knob solitaires"! Sorry DKS!

My little size 6 1/4 finger couldn''t do it, but I''m sure there''s a ring finger among us who could handle it!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think I could rock that ring
2.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Take a gander at the "mouse" shot.......that stone does prove that there is such a thing as "too big for your hand".......but I am in to "too big", so I like it....

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder what this bad boy would look like on my size 3 finger! BWAH
23.gif
AHAHAH!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HOLY COW, Batman!!!

Now, that is a honker!! Gorgeous stone!

Now, is it just me, or are the Fay Cullen descriptions driving anyone else INSANE????
29.gif
29.gif
I cant stand to read it, and scan as fast as I can to get to the carat weight and dimensions. I mean, must they really use all the superlatives and adjectives known to man?

Back to our regular programming
9.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 10:00:38 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
HOLY COW, Batman!!!

Now, that is a honker!! Gorgeous stone!

Now, is it just me, or are the Fay Cullen descriptions driving anyone else INSANE????
29.gif
29.gif
I cant stand to read it, and scan as fast as I can to get to the carat weight and dimensions. I mean, must they really use all the superlatives and adjectives known to man?

Back to our regular programming
9.gif
I was thinking just that....

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with you guys, the description was hard to get through. I found myself scanning and skipping lines looking for facts, numbers, measurements. Too wordy, too much.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t even take my eyes off that rock to even bother with the description! lol

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
seriously MC!!!! LOL!!
18.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
The Fay Cullen mouse shot always amuses me--
I love to see a 100K rock on a mouse--so funny!

Wish I had 100K to drop on an enormous stone!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Now that would be a total waste of $110K.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yeah...yeah ...yeah...I see it
15.gif

Yeah...so it can open a REALLY big door...yeah...well...I guess some people have larger doors than others. §

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I like the setting, but I don''t know... I think I liked the ones DiamanteBlu tried on in NYC a wee bit better...

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Ok, now this is just HILARIOUS....it''s the description of the ring....but seriously...WHO TALKS LIKE THAT??? LOL

" This Edwardian European-cut diamond engagement ring is crafted in lavish platinum, weighs 7.8g and measures 14.5mm wide and 8.5mm deep. Exuding classic flair and distinct refinement inherent in the jewelry design of the affluent Edwardian era, this exquisite original Edwardian European-cut diamond engagement ring exposes an extravagant 10.68ct European-cut diamond measuring 14.26mm wide and 8.35mm deep, graded P (very light-yellow) color and VS1 clarity. This attention-seeking precious stone of pronounced weight is mounted within a multiple-prong crown-shaped setting, exposed atop a delicately pierced openwork gallery displaying geometric-and-asymmetrically themed profiles. Immaculately crafted tri-dimensional shoulders designed as gracefully tapering triumvirates are cumulatively bead-set with six rose-cut diamonds and 0.40cts of graduated single-cut diamonds graded J color and SI1 clarity. These variously cut precious stones are appreciatively aligned in trefoil stylized triangles enhanced by mille grained contours. This alluringly sophisticated unique Edwardian European-cut diamond engagement ring features a smooth undercarriage, a spherical platinum band and an easily sizable shank."

omg!!!! just funny!!!
16.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 9:29:36 PM
Author: 04diamond<3
Ok, now this is just HILARIOUS....it''s the description of the ring....but seriously...WHO TALKS LIKE THAT??? LOL

'' This Edwardian European-cut diamond engagement ring is crafted in lavish platinum, weighs 7.8g and measures 14.5mm wide and 8.5mm deep. Exuding classic flair and distinct refinement inherent in the jewelry design of the affluent Edwardian era, this exquisite original Edwardian European-cut diamond engagement ring exposes an extravagant 10.68ct European-cut diamond measuring 14.26mm wide and 8.35mm deep, graded P (very light-yellow) color and VS1 clarity. This attention-seeking precious stone of pronounced weight is mounted within a multiple-prong crown-shaped setting, exposed atop a delicately pierced openwork gallery displaying geometric-and-asymmetrically themed profiles. Immaculately crafted tri-dimensional shoulders designed as gracefully tapering triumvirates are cumulatively bead-set with six rose-cut diamonds and 0.40cts of graduated single-cut diamonds graded J color and SI1 clarity. These variously cut precious stones are appreciatively aligned in trefoil stylized triangles enhanced by mille grained contours. This alluringly sophisticated unique Edwardian European-cut diamond engagement ring features a smooth undercarriage, a spherical platinum band and an easily sizable shank.''

omg!!!! just funny!!!
16.gif

Dude...Can we say THESAURUS??

More like a dictionary and thesaurus got wasted together, and that^ is what they puked.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Me: But honey, it exudes classic flair and distinct refinement!

DH: huh?

Me: And, its an attention-seeking precious stone of pronounced weight!

DH: Im off to my office (aka the bathroom)

Me: It even has immaculately crafted tri-dimensional shoulders designed as gracefully tapering triumvirates!!

Bathroom door slams shut.

38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not read the description, but that is one GINORMOUS rock!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 11:27:35 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Me: But honey, it exudes classic flair and distinct refinement!

DH: huh?

Me: And, its an attention-seeking precious stone of pronounced weight!

DH: Im off to my office (aka the bathroom)

Me: It even has immaculately crafted tri-dimensional shoulders designed as gracefully tapering triumvirates!!

Bathroom door slams shut.

38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
LOL!!!!!
36.gif
That''s good!!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
YUM YUM YUM! I absolutely love the color and european cut of that stone. Gorgeous! It sure has personality!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results