shape
carat
color
clarity

How would you maximize $40K, within these specs?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RickToTheRock|1404327278|3705370 said:
Hi PriceScope Friends ... thanks again for all the feedback and the ideas during my research. Just wanted to let everyone know that I successfully bought a beautiful stone - GIA 2.50 G VS2 ideal cut stone, and my wife loves it. I saw and researched a lot of stones and in the end, the stone I bought was from Union Diamond. The stone is VERY beautiful and my wife loves it! Union Diamond had a VERY quality stone at a fair price, and the service was excellent. Tony Rixom at Union DIamond, is a true expert in his field and had access to very high quality product, and in the end, I got the the stone I wanted below my budget. I wanted quality, and I paid for quality, and I feel very satisfied in my purchase. Also, the shipping of the diamond was very organized and professional ... five star service across the whole experience.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again for the PriceScope community and give a shout-out to Union Dimaond ... Union Diamond website URL below:

http://www.uniondiamond.com/

Awesome!!! :appl: Now where are the pictures???? :))

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and kudos for stopping back in with update! It's such a nice feeling when you know you got a great one and the lucky lady is delighted with it.

Now, with that said...

Photos, man! Photos! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results