shape
carat
color
clarity

How would you do a 5 stone with a pear center?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
nielseel|1355071253|3326845 said:
I had even considered seeing if ritani could make me some haloed side stones. But I had asked them about something else a while ago and they said it a cad/cast so you can't just add my halo to a shank with sides. Though I feel like that is untrue. One because I thought it was hand forged and two because they could cad/cast a ring without the main stone an then connect mine to the ring. But then again it was just a customer crevice rep. And being one of those myself I know they have stock responses, but if you push long enough you can get exceptions.

Ritani won't add sides to your ring now, but a different jeweler (Steven K, Quest, etc.) may be able to.

ritani-endless-love-3stone.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah that's what I was talking about. In surprised they can't do it. Doesn't seem like something a skilled bench couldn't do. And if be reluctant to have someone doing it sense I wouldn't want to have them look like they came from 2 different places. But regardless I'm not even sure I'd want it. But it would be something to consider along with a regular pear three stone.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Two posts lately from JBEG made me think of other five stone possibilities for you.

I think both of these could be lovely with a pear center.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355270619.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1355270673.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1355267698|3328901 said:
Two posts lately from JBEG made me think of other five stone possibilities for you.

Yeah that has been on there for a while and I was just looking at it yesterday actually. I wish there was a DBL or leon mege one i oculd comepare to... hard to imagine them in my head and my photoshop skills arent the greatest.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results